SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't Medical First Responders that called for the helicopter. It was as-of-yet unidentified Good Samaritans. If I come across a car accident, I don't get on my phone and call Care Flight.

Nothing about this makes sense to me.
Do we even know if County EMS went the site where the helicopter landed or we're they dispatched to the shooting scene, showed up and victim was already gone?

I read somewhere in this thread that the church did have video and LE has it.

Think it's interesting that AM says the truck turned around in front of the Baptist church because it could have easily made that U-turn while remaining on pavement and therefore not leaving tread impressions on the shoulder -- something we have been discussing as evidence -- were there tread impressions?

I am finding lawyer Griffin's very specific remarks disturbing not because he is spinning to protect his client and potentially poisoning the jury pool but because I'm thinking if he is providing so many specifics and it comes out in a trial later that all his verbiage was not true or much exaggerated it would make him look like a fool and liar and reflect on his reputation. If I were in his shoes I wouldn't be reporting so many specifics unless there was a lot of truth to them. Thus my concern -- is there truth to his statements?

He’s made no sense so far by changing the story that best fits the questions of the day. He avoids answering the questions directly and offers up more bs.

Think it's interesting that AM says the truck turned around in front of the Baptist church because it could have easily made that U-turn while remaining on pavement and therefore not leaving tread impressions on the shoulder -- something we have been discussing as evidence -- were there tread impressions?

I am finding lawyer Griffin's very specific remarks disturbing not because he is spinning to protect his client and potentially poisoning the jury pool but because I'm thinking if he is providing so many specifics and it comes out in a trial later that all his verbiage was not true or much exaggerated it would make him look like a fool and liar and reflect on his reputation. If I were in his shoes I wouldn't be reporting so many specifics unless there was a lot of truth to them. Thus my concern -- is there truth to his statements?
He's a lawyer's lawyer. I think he's saying what he's told (information reported to him by another lawyer, the victim's brother) and then maybe filling in the spaces of the moment. AJMO

it’s also not the direct route to Charleston. It’s way out of the way!!
I just asked if Matt Harris' podcast "The Murdaugh Family Murders" is okay and haven't received any feedback -- going to risk saying something about what Matt reported last night.

Episode #13: Who shot Alex? + Follow the Money | The Murdaugh Family Murders: Impact of Influence
Apparently AM and Buster have not been staying at Moselle -- they have been staying with one of the brothers, which is part of the reason for using that back road.

Last edited:
A few posts before yours, MassGuy shared this:

"Further, an eye witness (see top of article and below) told FITSnews her phone shows the helicopter landed at the scene along Charleston Highway in Varnville, South Carolina around 2:15 p.m. and left around 2:25 p.m. She told FITSNews that police appeared at the landing zone before the helicopter."

So LE was there and per the incident report a Corporal Henderson spoke with AM before he was flown out.
Yes I think the Sheriff of Colleton County sad his officers were busy and Varnville responded to AM incident?

Griffin’s credibility is suspect, he works for AM, IMO he’s spinning untruths to protect his client.

Always be weary of someone who is making a “straw man,” argument. This is incredibly telling, as he’s refusing to address the real suspicion, namely, that he staged the flat tire and shooting to make it look like an attempt on his life.

“I don’t think you choose to have a flat tire or stage a flat tire to commit suicide. That makes no sense,” Griffin said. “There are many things (being reported) that are incongruent.”

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254109318.html#storylink=mainstage_card2
What's wrong with Griffin's statement to me is it's not staging a flat tire to commit suicide, it would be to hide the fact that he tried to commit suicide. AJMO

Completely off topic, please take a moment to honor the 911 victims. I was in manhattan at the time and my husband dodged the jumpers to make it to safety. Rest in peace my friends from the 103rd floor of the north tower...

South Carolina (with the exception of this case) seems like heaven to me tonight...G-d bless us all.

JUST IN: We confirmed with officials that the helicopter that transported Alex Murdaugh to the hospital was dispatched 12 minutes BEFORE the Hampton County Sheriff's Office.

Also, we got photos of the helicopter scene.
View attachment 312093 View attachment 312094 View attachment 312095

https://twitter.com/mandymatney/status/1436422737464020992?s=21
Great find, Mandy of Fitnews!!
It sounds like AM private hired a helicopter and it wasn't a med-evac, per sae?

Wonder which, if any, or the cars to the right are the "Good Samaritans"? The black SUV is suspect -- a private-hire transport company? a PMPED owned car similar to one confiscated June 6 at Moselle?

Completely off topic, please take a moment to honor the 911 victims. I was in manhattan at the time and my husband dodged the jumpers to make it to safety. Rest in peace my friends from the 103rd floor of the north tower...

South Carolina (with the exception of this case) seems like heaven to me tonight...G-d bless us all.
I'm so happy to hear your husband made it to safety. God Bless all those who lost loved ones and may all the lost rest in peace. We'll never forget them <3

Wait...that's NOT a Med-Vac helicopter !!??
I posted before I read that some else posted it was from C.A. R. E., which sounds like a medical helicopter company to me. Sorry for confusion.

I'm still curious about the Good Samaritan car. That black SUV has me curious -- looks like one owned by PMPED that was towed from Moselle after Murders. OMO. I'm going to go back and study the copter pics further.

Wait...that's NOT a Med-Vac helicopter !!??

This was covered upthread. It was a medical helicopter:

"C.A.R.E. Flight officials confirmed Friday the helicopter that transported Alex Murdaugh from a landing zone about 7 miles from the alleged shooting scene was dispatched at 1:43 p.m. Saturday — approximately 9 minutes after Alex Murdaugh called 911."
Murdaugh Murders: Helicopter Dispatched To Alex Murdaugh Shooting Before Sheriff’s Office

"Colleton Air Rescue Evacuation (C.A.R.E.) Flight is a collaborative air ambulance program between Med-Trans Corporation and Colleton County Fire-Rescue. C.A.R.E. Flight pilots, mechanics, and flight nurses are Med-Trans employees while the Firefighter/Flight-Paramedics (FFP) are Colleton County Fire-Rescue employees. The collaboration and synergy enables C.A.R.E. Flight to provide quick response times, advanced pre-hospital care and rapid transportation for the critically ill and severely injured."
CCFR C.A.R.E. Flight

I just asked if Matt Harris' podcast "The Murdaugh Family Murders" is okay and haven't received any feedback -- going to risk saying something about what Matt reported last night.

Episode #13: Who shot Alex? + Follow the Money | The Murdaugh Family Murders: Impact of Influence
Apparently AM and Buster have not been staying at Moselle -- they have been staying with one of the brothers, which is part of the reason for using that back road.

I thought Buster lives and works in Charlotte? (specifically Rock Hill.)

Alex Murdaugh was also called in for questioning by SLED agents last Thursday (June 10, 2021).

Murdaugh Murders: The Latest On The Boat Crash Lawsuit And Obstruction Of Justice Investigation

So the day his father died he was questioned.

Murdaugh Murders: The Latest On The Boat Crash Lawsuit And Obstruction Of Justice Investigation

the lead investigative agency — was “poring through a variety of digital records and other information” tied to Alex Murdaugh.

THIS is what was initially reported concerning the Good Samaritans:

Griffin also said two Good Samaritans found Murdaugh injured at the scene and took him in their car. Murdaugh called 911 from the car. The two people delivered Murdaugh to an ambulance further down the road, he said. From the ambulance, he was then airlifted to Savannah.

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254109318.html#storylink=mainstage_card2

So the Good Samaritans arrived on the scene at just the right moment. AM must have reached inside his car for his phone because blood was found there and LE has sent it in for testing, according to news reports.
From the safety of the rescue car, AM called 911. The two people then delivered the victim further down the road to an ambulance, and from there he was airlifted in the chopper.

*The bottom line is solicitors know better than to leave the scene of a crime. AM could have safely waited for the ambulance in the Good Samaritans' car.
*Superficial wounds don't require choppers.
*There is no explanation that can justify AM's own knife causing the tire damage in this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier