SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to unpack here!
Harpootlian really should speak to the media. Why is he doing the circuit?

1) Regarding the lawsuit by GS's family: "....The insurance company that paid the money determined that it was an accident. She tripped and fell down the stairs. That was a case that was litigated, not litigated but examined thoroughly by the, the insurance company wouldn’t have paid the money if they didn’t think it was owed..."
Perhaps they determined it was an accident because the attorney representing GS's children didn't even consult them and instead was working with his buddy AM in order to get an insurance settlement?

2) regarding SLED announcing they are now investigating GS's case: " In that case [MM/PM case] is now 90 days old and you know no closer to closure now than it was 90 days ago. you know SLED’s got to …"
Implying that it's just because SLED is flailing and wants to show some action and SLED is incompetent.

3) regarding all of these deaths surrounding AM: Harpootlian dismisses them all, mentioning that his client wasn't involved in the (e.g. he wasn't home when GS had her accident) and ..."The other death would be Mallory Beach, the boat accident in which Paul was charged. Obviously Alex had nothing to do with that I mean this is just smoking mirrors if people want to look at it. I think SLED feels compelled to scrub again..."
Harpootlian seems to miss the point that some of these cases are about covering up deaths and embezzlement.

4) regarding the MM/PM murders: Harpootlian states that it's not surprising that AM found the bodies, as that is where he lives. He again mentions the affection he saw between AM/PM/MM.

oooops...the Fox article just went poof! Where did it go?

Here was the link: https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/on...3-11ec-ba3c-4397f424579d.html?block_id=994016
I think from now on, in this case, all articles need a SS to hold everyone accountable for what they write! I hate it when you quote an article & then the article goes poof! I am just kidding about SS, but in all honesty, that is what I do if other articles have mysteriously disappeared or been changed stealthily. It keeps me from driving myself crazy looking for where I found it!:rolleyes::oops:

Yes he said Paul pushed Gloria down the stairs to her death because she found out something she wasn’t supposed to know.

Then, inside the house at the scene of the double homicide, law enforcement officials said they found evidence linking the Murdaugh family to the death of Steven Smith.

IMO, these things are all linked…
1. Paul kills SS
2. Gloria overhears him saying he killed SS, so Paul kills Gloria
3. After killing two people, Paul begins using copious amounts of alcohol to deal with the guilt, and kills Mallory.
4. After their son has killed three people, the marriage begins to disintegrate, and AM kills MM and Paul to try to salvage his rapidly dwindling finances.
5. Three days later, Paul puts his dying father out of his misery because he can’t stand the thought of having the family patriarch know about what a **** show his family has become and all the things he has done.

I see a thread that weaves neatly through all six of these deaths.
#5. I think you meant Alex. ??

Ms. Blount stated that she overheard Morgan say to DNR officers that were there in the ER that she wanted to,

Im not following you, what do you mean?
I think I read in one of the depositions way back that Miley was PM's cousin. I believe she said she was in her deposition. Just wondering what she whispered to Morgan and why Morgan got so upset. Just asking if anyone else read that.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members