SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a double homicide in a rural area that had some similarities.

In this case it was a father and daughter who were robbed by meth heads and then killed supposedly for fear of being identified.

Given all of the meth arrests in the area, I think this sort of scenario is a real possibility.

In this old case, they bound the victims probably because the perps were unarmed. They robbed them and then used the victim’s gun to shoot them later.

ETA such a scenario could explain why a gun was possibly left at the scene and also why someone would be bound but then also killed. Finally it could explain the uptick in meth arrests post double homicide.

Man, 19, admits guilt in slaying of 2 in farmhouse

$5 million bond for each Mercer Co. murder suspect

GUILTY - OH - Robert, 70, & Colleen Grube, 47, murdered, Fort Recovery, 30 Nov 2011
Yes - maybe it is random.
What a horrible tale that is!!

Surely that area of a hunting lodge with all that equipment sitting around would be saturated with security cameras. Especially considering this family had lost a wrongful death suit in the past. And AM’s brother had had a Kubota tractor stolen from his lodge not too long ago. Every square inch of my property wouId have a security camera pointing at it if that was me.

Surely that area of a hunting lodge with all that equipment sitting around would be saturated with security cameras. Especially considering this family had lost a wrongful death suit in the past. And AM’s brother had had a Kubota tractor stolen from his lodge not too long ago. Every square inch of my property wouId have a security camera pointing at it if that was me.
Wasn’t it AM’s farm where the tractor was stolen not far from the lodge? Either way, I agree. I am not a millionaire on that kind of acreage but I have lots of cams. I was in fact just checking all my cams to try to get a glimpse of the screaming fox in the yard.

A lack of cams on such a property would be highly suspect. If the killer drove in, they must be known by now. For sure. Possibly they are held on lesser charges under the radar, or dead, or missing. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper