SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I had a misunderstanding, or a different interpretation, then as I assumed Maggie trusted the Mexicans because they had been renovating the Edisto beach residence. If that is the case, I would say "my contractors are trusted to lock everything as they leave the job." For me by using the word Mexicans, it signifies cheap labor in exchange for their excellent work habits, skills and trustworthiness.

MM did not have anyone to take care of or to look after anymore with the boys moved out on their own. She and Alex were living apart. Her nest was empty. Her handsome young son may spend the next 30 years in prison in convicted in the drunken boat crash that killed the gorgeous gf of Anthony, Miss Mallory Beach.

On her last day, MM had a Dr. appt., a pedicure and likely purchased new Goosey Gucci sandals, probably the flip flops she wore when walking or pacing, in a perhaps hurried fashion, in a line, under the shed leaving a trail of her shoe prints as she did. I recall she left her car running down at the kennels because she intended to follow Alex to visit his parent. Do I have that right?

The elder Mr and Mrs Murdaugh were transitioning so I wonder if AM expected to inherit a great deal of assets from their estates? AM is maneuvering for a Fed Pen sentence on the Fraud charges, right?

And, there was a repass held for Paul and Maggie where Alex appeared to be sad. Muchelle is a loyal employee to kindly increase her time spent while there was great need.

I keep thinking of Mallory's Mother, knowing full well that her child is dead, being held back by LE as she stands a terrible vigil… waiting for the body to be recovered.

Then MM and the senior RM appear and are ushered past the tape like celebrities at an exclusive event. These are the Mothers of two friends, one a survivor and one dead…yet MM did not intercede to ask LE to extend her special privilege to the greiving Mother.

To your point above, was MM’s car running? If she had dinner with AM then she must have known the trip to the hospital was off. Even by his story, she left the house and he was asleep and it was late for any visit.

Was it running because she was leaving and not spending the night? Did he walk down with PM and she just pulled up to say she was leaving. say goodbye to PM? I wonder if they had words at dinner.

Sorry if this has been asked, but WHAT IS HE CHEWING?
Looks like he's chewing on his alibi.

In his defense, he's probably never had to sit this still for this long in his life.

But honestly, is he chewing on loose teeth????

Never had to sit this still for this long without talking.

He's probably not chewing at all. He's holding his tongue.

First time for everything.

JMO

Did he ask her, whats the furst name on the account, and she responded Barrett?

Agree! For all the talk (shackles, restraints) about AM's appearance in front of the jurors, I was just thinking how I don't ever recall seeing another defendant with multiple choices of a wardrobe during his trial! IMO, he certainly "looks" in better form than his defense attorney, DH.
AM is a very big man, if he wants suicide by cop or anything else he could very well overcome any of the guards and get a gun. AM looking at years in jail for all his crimes. This is a double murder trial not a movie. He should be shackled! JMOO

AM is a very big man, if he wants suicide by cop or anything else he could very well overcome any of the guards and get a gun. AM looking at years in jail for all his crimes. This is a double murder trial not a movie. He should be shackled! JMOO
IMO there's a reason he's not allowed to wear a tie.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member