SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12.15p ET: caregiver Shelley on stand. Bless her heart, she seems so uncomfortable, possibly afraid to answer honestly.

Added: Just read back up post, sounds like I’m not alone in my impressions.
Wow, this testimony is totally showing Alex to be directing the lady what to say. She appears to be terrified of what Alex may do. JMO

After the funeral, she saw him a couple of days later at 6:30 am, AM knocked on the wall and said he was outside. Had he ever been there at 6:30 am before? No. He came in the white truck. He didn't check on his Mother. He came inside with a blue something (tarp) in his hands outright. He then went upstairs.

Last edited:
So disgusted by AM’s treatment of this woman, who watched over his vulnerable mother.

I feel nothing but gratitude and admiration for temporary caregivers we hired for my father-in-law’s final days. They saw the entire family through fear and grief with such tenderness.

It’s a special level of sin to so mistreat such a person.

This brave woman on the stand! She is very intimidated by Alex's stare and is even turning her body away from him. I wish she could have testified remotely.

Imagine how difficult it is for rape victims to testify when they are forced to be in the same room again with their attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member