SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Murdaugh’s Colleagues Thought He Was a Sh*tty Lawyer​

I see AM vacillating between consciousness of guilt and true psychopathy after the murders: During AM's initial interview with investigators, in response to being asked what he and MM argued about, he provided that MM wanted to spend more time at her parents but AM and the boys didn't enjoy going there (never disclosed the location). In testimony today, former law partner Ronnie Crosby stated AM had been staying with MM's parents/family since the murders. Just an observation and MOO.
He was keeping a tight game. Keeping control of his narrative amongst her family.
Just to add, how heartbreaking for MM’s family to hear or read that AM said the boys didn’t enjoy visiting them.

MOO

Last edited:
I know their early conduct seemed less than idea, but they have paid back all the missing money, and their reputation is dirt now.
Not that I disagree with anything you wrote about PMPED, I'm sure this whole ordeal has weighed on them terribly.

But I'm assuming it was the firm's malpractice insurance that compensated AM's victims, right? The partners didn't have to reach into their own pockets to pay back the money.

Alex Murdaugh’s Colleagues Thought He Was a Sh*tty Lawyer​

This doesn't surprise me in the least. It's evident that he got the job via his family connections/family reputation in the community/money/influence, and wasn't proficient re: the work itself. It also sounds like he was lazy/cut corners because he didn't want to put in the required work - and just B.S.'ed his way through a lot of these cases. Typical.

Conversely, a lot of others that become skilled/well-known & acquire good reputations in this (and other) professions actually achieve this through....their hard work.

Last edited:
This doesn't surprise me in the least. It's evident that he got the job via his family connections/family reputation in the community/money/influence, and wasn't proficient re: the work itself.

Conversely, a lot of others that become skilled/well-known & acquire good reputations in this (and other) professions actually achieve this through....their hard work.
The old saying "One rotten apple spoils the basket" sure holds true here. MOO MOO MOO

Not that I disagree with anything you wrote about PMPED, I'm sure this whole ordeal has weighed on them terribly.

But I'm assuming it was the firm's malpractice insurance that compensated AM's victims, right? The partners didn't have to reach into their own pockets to pay back the money.

The firm has since paid back around $5 million to clients, Seckinger told Griffin during cross-examination.

Sounds like “the firm” paided the clients.

Julie from Court TV just said they found out what AM is chewing & sucking on ….it’s a bag of mint lifesavers ( individually wrapped ).

JMO & what was on CTV live this morning
That’s one mystery solved.

Did she happen to mention if Cuzin Eddie would be testifying today?

I have a feeling they may continue with the financial witnesses today. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member