SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something occurred to me as I'm listening to this testimony. If a stranger was there and got within 3 feet of either Paul or Maggie, then the dogs would have went crazy. So we are to believe that a stranger shows up to kill multiple people at a location with dogs and doesn't bring his own gun. He instead finds guns that belong to the people you are there to kill and gets within 3 feet of them with dogs close by that do not bark and alert them that a stranger is close by with a gun? This stranger would have had to wait for them to kennel the dogs, wait for Alex to leave and head to the house and leave Maggie and Paul down at the kennel and then get close enough to shoot them and NOT have the dogs warn them? Seems Paul was closest to the dogs where he was shot and he had no defense wounds. So how did that happen if it wasn't Alex?
Excellent deduction! It seems to me it couldn’t be anyone OTHER than Alex.

My thoughts as well, no surprise attack by a stranger.
But also, no long shot taken by someone unseen from the edge of the woods (as might occur in a conspiracy where the identity of Maggie’s killer was to remain unknown to her and the killer could remain emotionally distant from the act).

But also, no long shot taken by someone unseen from the edge of the woods (as might occur in a conspiracy where the identity of Maggie’s killer was to remain unknown to her and the killer could remain emotionally distant from the act).
Indeed so hoping they will stop with the pine tree/ grassy knoll shooter but doubt it.

My biggest remaining question is how did AM pull this off with two victims and different guns for each victim. I’m assuming he may have shot Paul first.
Paul was first MM from the print's did make a attempt to move away from there but was shot shortly after. Two weapons like I've carried them before moving from hunt location to another. One slung over shoulder with strap the other in hand. In AM's hands, shotgun used first drop it where he stood then shoulder next and aquire second victim and shoot again.

My biggest remaining question is how did AM pull this off with two victims and different guns for each victim. I’m assuming he may have shot Paul first.
I agree. I think Paul was shot first. And that Maggie was not right there when Paul was shot, AM put the first gun down, Maggie then came onto the scene, and AM grabbed the closest rifle (different gun).... IMO.

Bubba was kenneled.

Only one person, just moments before Maggie and Paul's phones went dark, was calling Bubba to come.

How would a stranger catch and kennel stubborn Bubba? And why would they need to?

All together, this is devastating testimony.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member