SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t find his lies enough to convict. The state’s burden is high. They can’t just say he’s a liar so he’s guilty. And that’s exactly what they’re doing - he’s a bad man and a liar so he did it. It’s not even close to beyond a reasonable doubt. JMO
I tend to agree with you in that lies alone are not enough to convict. However, AM's alibi was a bunch of lies. Why would AM lie about his actions and whereabouts when MM and PM were murdered?

I tend to agree with you in that lies alone are not enough to convict. However, AM's alibi was a bunch of lies. Why would AM lie about his actions and whereabouts when MM and PM were murdered?
One cannot keep lighting fires around them and then say it wasn't me while holding the torch. Many still need a smoking gun in hand to seal the deal and that's the beauty of different opinions as we look at this from the outside looking in. Comes a point for some despite the lack of the actual smoking gun, this man has done everything one shouldn't to keep himself in the circle of being a prime suspect. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr