SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With today's defense antics I just opened up the bottles and tossed the caps, cheers sleuths...lol
The military has a lovely tradition of making "grog" at their military balls. Might I suggest this is a good time for that. They have different people dump in some type of alcohol and when they are done it's a big ole mess of any and everything you can imagine. Then they drink it.

Maggie and Paul had no idea....

...this hurts.

It's justice.

But so sad.... to watch the killer maneuver toward his targets....

Jmo
I was thinking the same thing. :( I was excited for this testimony, but listening to their very normal day up until they were snuffed out by the person that should have protected them from all harm.

Dbm

Last edited:
The military has a lovely tradition of making "grog" at their military balls. Might I suggest this is a good time for that. They have different people dump in some type of alcohol and when they are done it's a big ole mess of any and everything you can imagine. Then they drink it.
Vet myself and fondly referred to it as a Molotov Cocktail, burning when it goes down lol.

That Paul's own snapchat video of Rogan's dog that captured him, Maggie and Alex and nobody else is a key element that proves that he was there at the kennels right at the time of murders and will help convict him IMO, is divine intervention.

Alex brought down by Paul is justice for him and Maggie.

MOO

Clearly jury is surprised they were not allowed to elect their own foreperson. IMO, maybe judge should have alerted jury at beginning of trial to his policy of naming the jury's foreperson himself.
my opinion only

He told them that in opening statements

4:38:35 now later in the process I will appoint
4:38:39 one of you to serve as the four person
4:38:42 of the jury
4:38:44 and that person will have the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online