SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He told them that in opening statements

4:38:35 now later in the process I will appoint
4:38:39 one of you to serve as the four person
4:38:42 of the jury
4:38:44 and that person will have the

Excellent. Thanks for the reminder that judge informed jury in opening statement that he, himself, will appoint jury foreperson.

Hi everyone. I've been following along with you each and every day. This testimony is so damming and AM's only hope in prison will be to counsel inmates on the law in return for favors. As far as I'm concerened he's toast.

Clearly jury is surprised they were not allowed to elect their own foreperson. IMO, maybe judge should have alerted jury at beginning of trial to his policy of naming the jury's foreperson himself.
my opinion only
I think I remember him telling the jury at the beginning of the trial that he would select the foreperson. I was surprised when he said that because it seemed unusual for a judge to make the selection.

Dang, dog video taken 8:44:55, AM is there

4 minutes 46 seconds later-PM goes silent

5 minutes 11 seconds later-MM goes silent

AM has lied, not just to LE, numerous times, after dinner he never left the house until 9:00pm-ish

HOW is this not damning?

Last edited:

• Paul & Maggie's phones both lock at 8:49 after being in use almost constantly throughout the evening.
  • Then OnStar shows that Alex leaves the property at 9:06.

Those two facts may be the most damning bits of evidence against Alex. What was happening during those 17 minutes? If they were still alive when Alex left why did their phones go silent?

I thank you for your service.

I haven't drank this mixture before, but my husband usually does. I enjoy the ceremony and listening to what each ingredient represents.
Thank you kindly and was just proudly following three generations of family service. Three tours can say, seen my share of carnage along with a good eye for those who create it and why I don't need a smoking gun here.

Convinced AM ditched the guns/clothes along the property line at Almeda...just no other reason for the data points to be there rather than the parking area!

Also pretty sure he has since moved them. Unfortunately.

ALL JMHO after listening to this riveting testimony by SLED Special Agent Rudofski.

• Paul & Maggie's phones both lock at 8:49 after being in use almost constantly throughout the evening.
  • Then OnStar shows that Alex leaves the property at 9:06.

Those two facts may be the most damning bits of evidence against Alex. What was happening during those 17 minutes? If they were still alive when Alex left why did their phones go silent?
I'd add to this that from 9:02 to 9:06 his phone moved at 70 steps per hour, which was much faster than he'd walked at all that day. So if he woke from a nap and then decided to go to see his mom what was this hurried 4 minutes moving before he gets in the car? He was also texting and calling Maggie many times during this time.

How do you feel if you're CW to realize you were talking to AM after what he'd just done?

I feel queasy.

What's the motive?

Love of money....

Alec looks BORED.

Has he forgotten these are the LAST MOMENTS of his wife and son's lives?????

He's not telegraphic any love lost.

Stark difference to other, sniveling days.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member