SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of scary that they don't remember stuff and they don't take notes.

Judge Newman allows it and they were to ask the bailiff for a notebook if they wanted to.
Does it have to be a unanimous decision? Meaning they all take notes or no one takes notes. That way they aren't influenced by someone else's opinion or ideas who did take notes. They will think for themselves in other words.

And unless he was running around inside the house for 4 minutes like a wild man.. he was outside moving fast somewhere.. what explanation does he have for those 4 minutes if he wasn't walking from the kennel to his car?
But I don't think MM's phone showed steps during that time... Is the State saying that AM drove in a vehicle (carrying MM's phone) from the kennels to the residence? JMO.

Ice. Cold.

Kills his son, catastrophic head wound.

After Almeda, handles son's phone to see last contact, calls that person.

Disturbing. Chilling.

There's nothing human there.

JMO

Woooah, another motive. Paul texted Alex saying Maggie found bags of pills in his computer bag "We need to talk",
No wonder Alex was so angry. Maggie searched green gel pill P30 white pill 30 RP.

ETA: I took the dates out as I think there is a conflict with what is being reported, should be early May I believe.
MOO

Last edited:
They were finding a lot of pills in his computer bag at home. Maggie doing Google searches on the type of pill to see what it was. Apparently he was a functioning addict, but it was starting to fall apart.

How is the defense going to get out of this? This is a great timeline. They may have an Expert-expert to say these things are 100% accurate.
They looked defeated sitting there at the defense table... reminded me of R&H Cinderella's two step-sisters when the prince chose neither of them. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member