SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were finding a lot of pills in his computer bag at home. Maggie doing Google searches on the type of pill to see what it was. Apparently he was a functioning addict, but it was starting to fall apart.
Yup sooner or later those demons get you in the end. No one ever reads the fine print when signing on for that ride.

Wow! Such powerful testimony.
20 seconds to take pulses and then call 911?
Hauling butt to get back home from his 20 minute visit to Almenda?
Maggie finding and researching the pills?
Both phones stopping forever within 5 minutes of each other?
Alex’s ‘cardio’ once his phone “woke up”?

I think I’m hearing nails being hammered into AM’s coffin - MOO!

HOLY CRAPPPPPPPP. talk about ending with a bang
YES!! What a morning !!
I Wonder how defense is going to cross examine this witness as the reports and digital and technical info will be hard to dispute.
It's all there--their last steps, actions, everything.

On a side note-- I am going to buy a 1980-1990 chevy and buy a burner phone after this testimony today LMAO ;)o_O:D

$600K line of extended credit.

I can't even fathom.

Maggie and Paul DID die over Alec's unsettled debts. At his hand.

All for the love of drugs and money.

JMO

His world was literally falling apart, professionally, financially, etc. He felt killing his wife and son was his only escape, but he had to have planned it in advance. He must have weighed his options, then planned how to kill them without getting caught.

YES!! What a morning !!
I Wonder how defense is going to cross examine this witness as the reports and digital and technical info will be hard to dispute.
It's all there--their last steps, actions, everything.

On a side note-- I am going to buy a 1980-1990 chevy and buy a burner phone after this testimony today LMAO ;)o_O:D

In rural Hampton SC I do not think that Alex had any idea that the vehicle/phone would have the data or that SLED would go this length because you know he’s Alex Murdaugh.

Jmo

Supposedly AM was paying up to $50k a week for drugs.

Last night I thought about Prince and looked up to see what his drug habit expense might have been when he was living.

You decide... or scroll

The dealer reported that the artist would spend $40,000 on six-month supplies of prescription painkillers, according to DailyMail.

“At the end of his life, he was taking up to 80 pills a day,” a source exclusively says of Prince’s addiction leading up to his accidental opiate overdose. And Fentanyl wasn’t the only drug he was abusing. “The opiates that Prince was taking included Percocet, Vicodin and Norco.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3