SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly jury is surprised they were not allowed to elect their own foreperson. IMO, maybe judge should have alerted jury at beginning of trial to his policy of naming the jury's foreperson himself.
my opinion only
I feel like the judge could use his discretion to have them elect their own foreperson if he wanted to, with the parties’ agreement. I find it odd to force a juror to be foreperson and to impose the decision on the jury as opposed to them naturally deciding it themselves based on personality, group dynamic etc.

• Paul & Maggie's phones both lock at 8:49 after being in use almost constantly throughout the evening.
  • Then OnStar shows that Alex leaves the property at 9:06.

Those two facts may be the most damning bits of evidence against Alex. What was happening during those 17 minutes? If they were still alive when Alex left why did their phones go silent?
Especially because we know for fact that Paul was communicating with his friend about his concern for the dogs tail. He was asked to get a picture, it seems from where Paul was located, he was in there getting something or doing something for the dogs. So he goes silent in the middle of actively communicating with his friend and they were not done with the issue of his concern for the dog. So they can't say he just didn't get around to messaging him back. They had a phone call at 8:40 that lasted 4 minutes where Alex was heard in the background, then a video lasting almost a minute where Alex is also heard in the background. Then we have the friend asking for a photo, then total silence from Paul forever and ever. It was abruptly ended and I think that will definitely help point away from the time of death being much later than that 8:49 time.. maybe a minute or two, but definitely way before Alex leaves at 9:06.

I feel like the judge could use his discretion to have them elect their own foreperson if he wanted to, with the parties’ agreement. I find it odd to force a juror to be foreperson and to impose the decision on the jury as opposed to them naturally deciding it themselves based on personality, group dynamic etc.
Do agree for if one doesn't feel comfortable taking on that role, shouldn't be forced.

Dang, dog video taken 8:44:55, AM is there

4 minutes 46 seconds later-PM goes silent

5 minutes 11 seconds later-MM goes silent

AM has lied, not just to LE, numerous times, after dinner he never left the house until 9:00pm-ish

HOW is this not damning?
And unless he was running around inside the house for 4 minutes like a wild man.. he was outside moving fast somewhere.. what explanation does he have for those 4 minutes if he wasn't walking from the kennel to his car?

I’m wondering if there was input from the guy who organizes the jury- can’t remember the title. You all know who I mean, maybe there has been a click developed that he is trying to break up and wants a more unifying fire person. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13