SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are bullets that passed through the bodies and this is where they ended up
Paul was shot while in the shed, opposite direction of the quail pen and dog house.

Maggie's body was found near the dog house. We know the shooter was moving as he shot her 5 times. If he missed a couple of times, it doesn't really make any difference.

Sounds like after shooting PM, AM may have ran around the shed to his car for cover so MM wouldn't see him, shot at MM as she was moving towards PM and missed. She turned around and frize and that's when he had her?

Well the shooter was crouching for PM's kill shot, who's to say he didn't do the same shooting at MM at one point.

Another thing, can these bullet holes in quail house and dog house be old bullet holes?
Depending on the holes being in metal or wood. Older bullet holes in metal will loose that fresh bare metal look and start to take on rust due to being exposed to the elements, depending on how old it is. Wood has the same effect in a way since fresh wood holes and splinters expose the inside of the wood, treated wood shows up better. Like splitting an old gray piece of wood to reveal the lighter fresh color of the inside.

LOL...just keeping you all on your toes hehe. Watching the defenses gimmicks is like reading comics from the Far Side if any remember those lol.
How the dinosaurs became extinct…… smoking cigarettes behind the barn. And the cat mafia, out putting holes in the dog house under cover of the night in a huge old Cadillac, or the cat (or dog) with the dryer door open and a sign pointing dog (or cat?) (I can’t recall which) food inside. Sorry, we digress. Gary Larson and The Far Side. Wonderful!

How the dinosaurs became extinct…… smoking cigarettes behind the barn. And the cat mafia, out putting holes in the dog house under cover of the night in a huge old Cadillac, or the cat (or dog) with the dryer door open and a sign pointing dog (or cat?) food inside. Sorry, we digress. Gary Larson and The Far Side. Wonderful!
My favorite one lol, my cat's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member