SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

When referring to the attorneys, officials or other trial members, please use their names or initials. Let’s not assign them nicknames. Thanks a ton!!

I don't think they are being very specific about that, on purpose? IDK how this guy can't testify to flight path of bullets when he doesn't use the info of the wounds and the body's position while being shot
Just hinging his testimony off the investigation with bullet angles and distance which is not power points as they say. Most are aware that both victims were shot at close ranges, I'd say less then fifty feet and any slight angle would be mute in IMO thinking that the pattern on the victim including her leg was just the killer firing off poorly placed rounds to just subdue the victim. It isn't like one is shooting from a long range and having to Dope the scope as we say to acquire a better image along with adjusting for elevation and windage.

Interesting and a thought, I am pretty sure others might have alluded to earlier. Shooter possibly tripped or fell, from recoil? Being startled? Maybe a brief struggle and then fell, and had to shoot from down low? MOO. And I do not have complete knowledge or command of what has been introduced for evidence.

I read an interview earlier (no link) stating the angle of that shot can vary based on the position of the victim when they were shot - standing up, falling, etc. IIRC, the shooter was slightly behind them, too.

Just hinging his testimony off the investigation with bullet angles and distance which is not power points as they say. Most are aware that both victims were shot at close ranges, I'd say less then fifty feet and any slight angle would be mute in IMO thinking that the pattern on the victim including her leg was just the killer firing off poorly placed rounds to just subdue the victim. It isn't like one is shooting from a long range and having to Dope the scope as we say to acquire a better image along with adjusting for elevation and windage.
This witness said from the beginning he doesn't look at the angle of body wounds, doesn't incorporate the body altering the angles

Defense has totally ruined this. IMO of course. This trigonometry expert made all these ridiculous and totally preposterous Shots I
n The Dark (pardon the bad pun) without being told ALL of the basic facts. My view is it would be utterly horrifying for this domestic murderer of wife and son to get away with any of it. Bye bye.

The "cabin" that Alec had was either at his brother's or mother's place but he only changed/bathed and ate there, and that's where Blanca left him stuff (I assume clean clothes, groceries, mail, etc). He slept at the places I mentioned above. Alec never stayed on the Moselle property another night after June 7.
^^rsbm

I just remembered Blanca called this the "little house." She used this term when testifying how AS approached her to discuss the video that was out and what he wanted Blanca to recall was his wardrobe on June 7.

I find it very odd that this witness, being a mechanical engineer, is discussing a murder/crime scene. I would think there would be far better professionals to discuss and analyze a crime scene, such as a forensic scientist/ballistic expert. Defense is grasping at straws. I hope the State has a field day with this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE