SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my own guessing, but Gambling, Paying off witnesses to his money crimes/Blackmail? If he was selling Drugs, that's Income, not pay out. We may never know all the details or Motive, as they do not need to prove Motive to convict. Today is another chance at drama... MOO
I don’t think he was selling the drugs. I think he maybe was supplying them, providing the drugs to be their "friend" while stealing from them getting them to do his dirty deeds, cash the checks etc

Good morning!

It’s a beautiful day. Train is a-rollin, all aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!
Our cocktail lounge car (thanks to @Edvis) was restocked and is ready to serve. Heard some of you like the tea from Long Island ;) so you're covered. Need that little extra as the Defense continue today. Lol

Watch trial live:

That's right folks get yourself primed for another day and per several request have non - alcoholic refreshments for you as well. The ole crazy train is packed with coal for this trip and again security is in place to keep those pesky defense guys from trying to sneak on, let's ride Sleuths.

Last edited:
9.14a ET (Law & Crime): Boy, I wish the prosecution had Joseph Scott Morgan as an expert witness! I love to listen to his analysis of crimes (Body Bags).

They often have him as a guest on Law & Crime. He just completely unraveled Sutton's testimony.

I don’t think he was selling the drugs. I think he maybe was supplying them, providing the drugs to be their "friend" while stealing from them getting them to do his dirty deeds, cash the checks etc

If he was selling, where is the money? Laundered? Off-shore accounts? He has stolen so much money and doesn't seem to have a lifestyle where forensic folks can find it. It is something that hasn't made sense--- a 50k a week habit. If he was taking 7 pills a day x 7 days, then we are talking about $1,000 per pill. Just no way that was happening. Even he could find a cheaper dealer. If he was going into debt, you would think the first thing he would have done was to find cheaper pills rather than steal from everyone.

About his sobriety, it is odd that his family knew he was in rehab years ago but they continue to have parties with lots of drinking. That is hard for an addict. Additionally, BM testified that he had cleaned himself up again at home after the initial stint in rehab---- that is extraordinarily hard to do on the levels that he has been reported to be taking. There is no way a very close family would not know of the horrors of the detoxing at home because it awful beyond words. The son's testimony just seems to whitewash the whole issue. Hopefully, the state will re-address all of this because there is something wrong with this whole story.

We've heard of those winning millions in lotto's then some years down the road, dead broke. When asked where did the money go? they really don't have an exact answer other then the usual cars, houses and toys. The rest just grew wings and flew away.

Learning the Murdaugh story from the Hampton County beginning to present day, has been an exercise in the pyschology of family dynamics. Every member seems to have their own duty to protect the Murdaugh Family Trust. It has been interesting to observe what each member is willing to overlook, deny, confirm, conspire to do, and truly protect at ALL costs this dynasty of sorts. I am amazed at their dedication, like worker ants constantly rebuilding and fortifying. Generation after generation. Me? I wouldn't walk across the street to save it, if it meant I had to give up my soul and my ability to identify right from wrong.

Good morning!

It’s a beautiful day. Train is a-rollin, all aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!
Our cocktail lounge car (thanks to @Edvis) was restocked and is ready to serve. Heard some of you like the tea from Long Island ;) so you're covered. Need that little extra as the Defense continue today. Lol

Watch trial live:

Yes, I will probably be a fall down drunk after a weeks worth of Harpootlian's opining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going over all of yesterday's trial events and some of the posts here, I wish I could say I am in disbelief that two justice systems are present in our country. It is so clear that the many lawyers in this area are so friendly (from boat deposition video from above) and willing to see how far they can push the rulings of the court when they have a friend in the mix but justice for others like the people ripped off by AM and harmed by PM is slow and stacked against them. It is kind of stomach turning to watch as they use (or abuse) the system to protect their own. From the Netflix series, the video of AM and family meeting with those kids on the worst night of their lives to get them cloud whether or not PM was driving the boat to BM testifying that no one in the family believed that PM was driving is just nauseating. I am ready for this trial to be over. It is a little like the Teresa Sievers murder for me in that there is so much subterfuge that you can't know anything really.

At this point, I am surprised that AM hasn't claimed the PM shot MM because of some inane reason. Then, AM found a carelessly stashed gun left by PM and killed PM in self defense. But...there is still time left in this trial for a Perry Mason 2.0 moment, I guess. Just sickening.
There is much gamesmanship in lawyering. For some, the Win is everything:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member