SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time AM was blubbering on the phone to 911 (before he interrupted that call to call his family members… before emergency responders had even arrived), he had stolen and spent the $4.3 million insurance settlements intended to be paid to the sons of his housekeeper who had died 2.5 years before after a fall on his property. She’d once been employed by his parents, but had moved on to serve AM’s family, raising PM like he was her own son.

And when Gloria Satterfield’s son texted AM about progress on the case, he replied he was still working the case, it was real hard, and they’d likely have a settlement before year end.

THAT’s who this guy is.

Last edited:
In reality we knew AM was going to fall back on all the interviews he had with sled, outside threat's, snipers in the pine trees and going into more details on gardening tips, crazy chickens, where he parks at and so on. Just a script IMO yet no one would leave a possible active shooter scene just to show back up plain and simple along with now he's touching everything including the bodies. Squaring up his new story with the facts is all as we watched the headlights coming from the clown bus that is passing by now.

I fell asleep during most of Alex’s testimony but one thing I noticed - he testified that he and Paul rode around in the black truck, but he told police they ride around in the black truck and white truck. Also, Alex and Paul were not at the shed when Maggie arrived. They were back at the house. See cell phone location data.

As somebody who can go thru phones like socks I can believe to phone “falling out” story. I had one to fall in a garden water jug once and I didn’t know it for some time.

The way he vividly describes the most useless things vs the way he recalls ANYTHING important to the case is such a huge red flag. His trauma wasn't bad enough to make him forget to immediately go into great detail the story about the boat wreck, his mama, his daddy, just 50 or so seconds after the 1st responders showed up. He remarkably recalled ALL of that, But anything thay may help the cops eliminate him from being a POI, he can't. Such a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe