SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is more dangerous than confronting a narcissist drug addict that you are leaving him.
In the latest documentary by Netflix, it was reported that Maggie had hired a forensic accountant and had visited a divorce lawyer in Savannah before the murders.
AM referred to Maggie and Paul being 'hurt' this morning. I think if it was the work of someone else, he would have described it as it was, 'brutally murdered' and with much anger and hurt. He wouldn't do his usual minimizing, IMO.

Paul never was hancuffed or spent a night in jail when arrested. LE took his mug shot in the hallway of the courthouse. The Murdaugh's were treated deferentially.

That’s what I said at the beginning and I was told that it’s not unusual? I haven’t seen any mug shots with a nice pressed shirt in a hallway.

Depends. If a Juror gave him a tissue box yesterday, it makes me think that person favors him, But From my personal experience, my Mother being murdered, when the Jury came back with the Verdict, they All were crying.
OTOH, he is an expert at reading and Playing he Jury, so who knows if they are empathizing with his BS, or because they have a child themselves, and the details break their hearts. I'm glad there is much more to come before deliberations begin.
I think they have been in court for 5 weeks, and I'm not surprised if some of the jurors are finally showing emotions. This was a horrific crime. NO ONE, including myself, wants to think that a father/husband can do this, but people kill people. Mothers kill children. Children kill parents. People kill over $20 or $20million dollars. People kill people just to kill people. We are living in unfortunate times. IMO, all of these cases are shocking and have to take an emotional toll on the jury.

For all we know, they could have been crying because they are looking at the man that killed MM and PM... in close proximity.

JMO. moo

Depends. If a Juror gave him a tissue box yesterday, it makes me think that person favors him, But From my personal experience, my Mother being murdered, when the Jury came back with the Verdict, they All were crying.
OTOH, he is an expert at reading and Playing he Jury, so who knows if they are empathizing with his BS, or because they have a child themselves, and the details break their hearts. I'm glad there is much more to come before deliberations begin.
I am so sorry for your loss, Katrinepa.

If you are just truthfully recounting what happened, it is not hard to have details. This is a man who said that he had a 1200mg oxy habit and performed at work/drove/played golf/hunted/etc. He has more memories of dogs peeing on the trees in order but can't remember the interactions with family because he is lying, has been lying and will lie to to anyone who will listen but always with what he earlier today called "lies of omission" as he had lied to his clients.

This is hard for me to watch. I want Waters to pull out a dry erase board that has every event AM has lied about listed on it. And I want Cw to say each item and write LIE in red on top of each line item until he gets to:
I was not at the kennels (play the video)
I did not kill Paul and Maggie

say it out loud...write over it in red

and then bring that dang board right back out for closing arguments later.

Make the facts visual, make it audible, put it in writing.
Yes! He needs to channel Katie Porter.

In the latest documentary by Netflix, it was reported that Maggie had hired a forensic accountant and had visited a divorce lawyer in Savannah before the murders.
AM referred to Maggie and Paul being 'hurt' this morning. I think if it was the work of someone else, he would have described it as it was, 'brutally murdered' and with much anger and hurt. He wouldn't do his usual minimizing, IMO.
I wonder why the forensic accountant and divorce atty have not been shared in this case - seems very relevant if it is a fact. I thought all evidence the state has must be in at this point in the trial? I know they have a rebuttal but can that be added if true?

I think they have been in court for 5 weeks, and I'm not surprised if some of the jurors are finally showing emotions. This was a horrific crime. NO ONE, including myself, wants to think that a father/husband can do this, but people kill people. Mothers kill children. Children kill parents. People kill over $20 or $20million dollars. People kill people just to kill people. We are living in unfortunate times. IMO, all of these cases are shocking and have to take an emotional toll on the jury.

For all we know, they could have been crying because they are looking at the man that killed MM and PM... in close proximity.

JMO. moo
Totally agree. It is horrifying and chilling to sit so close to a monster. And even more so when he and his family have been "the (rhymes with clock) of the walk around these parts" as RM3 described himself to author Pat Conroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21