SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM does look like a killer to me - someone who has gotten everything he wanted his whole life and had no idea how to deal with the consequences of his actions. His dad has been saving him his whole life just like he did Bus and PawPaw and now the whole was too big to cover with his BS.

Timothy Palmbach is on the stand now. He says he's here on retainer, being paid by the defense. Palmbach is a crime scene analyst specializing in blood spatter.

Palmbach testifies upon reading the information about Paul, his interpretation is that the gunshot wound to the head was a contact wound. He says before coming to Walterboro (he's from Connecticut), he had never talked to Eisenstat - meaning his conclusions were drawn separately.

Palmbach says he agrees with previous testimony that Paul had no defense wounds, meaning he didn't put his hands up to block the shot. Palmbach testifies he thinks Paul was surprised by the shot.

Palmbach testifies there would have been blood and other tissue matter sprayed on the shooter, matted in the hair, on the clothes, etc.

Palmbach testifies that he believes Maggie was moving while she was being shot, although she was facing the shooter at all times based on the wounds she sustained. He says based on the location of the shell casings, he thinks the shooter also moved around some.

Palmbach says his "opinion is the totality of the evidence" indicates that there were two shooters on June 7, 2021. He says Paul's shooter would've gotten covered with bone, blood, and brain matter, which would've temporarily rendered them unavailable to run and shoot Maggie.

Palmbach said Paul was taken by surprise when he was shot, which pretty much disproves the theory that it was some outside strangers that did it, because that means the dogs were not alerting and the neither were the guineas. It was someone the dogs know very well. I wonder who???

Is it possible that Paul had the shotgun and was killed as it was taken from him.
That might account for the angles and closeness of the shot. Maggie would have been killed running to her son.

If Cousin Eddie was Alex' Drug Dealer, He would have info on how much Alex was spending on Drugs and the quantity, frequency, and type of drugs.

Prosecutor Savanna Goude starts her cross-examination with a sudden, playful dig. “Is it ‘doctor’ Palmbach?” “No.”

Goude: Wouldn’t Paul’s whole head be blown off if this was a contact wound? Palmbach: His head was basically blown off. G: But wouldn’t his brain have been destroyed? P: “There were pieces of his brain throughout the room, including on the ground.”

Palmbach is done and we are breaking for lunch until 2:45 p.m.

Wonder if the jury wonders why MMs family isn’t there? It would really bother me if I was a juror.
I think if the jurors know who the Murdaugh family is, even in a limited way and now they know who Alex is (weather they think he murdered Maggie and Paul or not), I would be thinking why is Alex family always here.. and then I could conclude maybe Maggie's family doesn't like to be in the presence of those that intimidate and try to control every narrative (including showing up in force at the courthouse). I wonder if Maggie's family really thinks justice will be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother