SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the jury wonders why MMs family isn’t there? It would really bother me if I was a juror.
Mixed feelings, and not wanting to see the man they think killed their sister/aunt... is a good reason. Buster is still their family, and they are smart not to want to be on display to the masses in my view. This is heartbreaking for them.

Last edited:
I think today's defense witnesses and upcoming jury trip to Moselle are merely defense distractions after AM's damning testimony from last week. As days pass, DH hopes jury won't recall all AM's lies on witness stand. Today's witnesses are there to baffle the jury with bs.
moo

His family is not there today? I thought I just saw sister?

I don't think they have any way of recognizing them really, sitting in the audience.

I don’t think either of MM’s parents are in good health so I wouldn’t expect them to be there. That would really leave just her sister and her nieces. I haven’t seen Marian other than the day she testified and wouldn’t recognize the nieces.
All of them have said virtually nothing publicly since the murders, so I’m not surprised by their absence. They seem like a very private group.

Edvis said:
Sorry sleuth Was hanging onto the rails of the train but had to bail and roll. I spent Friday afternoon at the hospital for back surgery and nerve repair and was released yesterday, they wanted to keep me for several more days but the surgery went good and able to take baby steps. Had to get out of there lol, beds are horrible and knew the ole train would get out of control with the chicken at the wheel and you all raiding the booze box car lol. So let's do this got my meds for pain and some spirits chilling in the ice car lol.

@Edvis -- Glad to have you back !!
Take care of you and keep the booze box car fully stocked for this final ride this week !!!

Every time he puts on his emotional show I am reminded of his good friend Chris Wilson's testimony about how AM could be so emotional when he was trying cases and how well he could read people and how successful he was because of it. I sincerely wish someone would tell AM to knock it off with the emotions. IMO it makes him look guilty.
Maybe after his testimony yesterday, his son and family told him about how people are talking badly about them, and wanting no contact. Also, maybe they are finally believing he did it. I'm sure there is much going on socially, in local towns, that we aren't seeing. Yet.

I think today's defense witnesses and upcoming jury trip to Moselle are merely defense distractions after AM's damning testimony from last week. As days pass, DH hopes jury won't recall all AM's lies on witness stand. Today's witnesses are there to baffle the jury with bs.
moo
Hopefully it seals the deal.

I was thinking... is the Murdaugh family even attempting to "locate" the killer, since they think AM is so innocent. If my family members had been killed I would have a reward for any information and investigators out there all over the place trying to find their killer. Have they even done that? Since Paul was getting those "threats" (so they say), they sure don't seem to be too worried that they could be next.
No need to worry when the killer is sitting up in front of you. IMO have never seen such misdirection which started with AM and lies now seeping into the defense. Reality, the angles are mute to me knowing that both PM and MM were shot at close range. Shot location will be at higher angle pointing down if the victim is bent over and stumbling forward and there was no shot taken from an elevated position. So much wasted time with all this pellet and bullet angles other then the defense working on a different shooter. The jury needs to focus on the facts that both victims were shot from ground level and the shooter may have dropped some to take shot's, stop the magic bullet and pellet theories for all it's doing is to confuse and lead them away from the simple fact.

Last edited:
I can't listen right now - based on the lil I have heard I am wondering how this is helping the defense. Just bring on Creighton's rebuttal....
When will this trip to Moselle take place? ughhhh
Tomorrow they will make the trip to Moselle. Closing on Wednesday and the case could go to the jury on Wednesday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801