VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec has his death stare on.

He's not snotting up the defense table today. Guess he's not moved by the last moments of his beloveds' lives.

JMO
I feel like we're seeing a bit of that "narcissistic rage"...you know, when the narcissist realises the jig is up, when they realise you aren't buying it, the tears/lies aren't working. In other words, when they realize they are NOT in control of you, that they are no longer controlling the narrative. How many of us have been on the receiving end of that rage? It can be very scary. So scary that I'm sure many of you know that feeling where we think to ourselves "I am not going to show this person that I'm not buying this because I do not want to set them off." I honestly believe this is what was happening in the Murdaugh household. I think Maggie was reaching that point where she simply was not accepting the constant lies and manipulations of her narcissistic husband, and he was picking up on that and seeing it as an existential threat. Maybe she just couldn't keep that "I believe you" mask on as well as she used to. And who could blame her? It's exhausting. For the narcissist, when the manipulations stop working, that means the little world they have created starts to crumble around them. Their "world" is literally falling apart. In their mind, their survival depends on controlling the narrative. Whomever is threatening that narrative gets eliminated, in one way or other.

This 2nd interview has bugged me from the first time I saw it. I believe it was about 2 months after the murders. I’ve never known anyone who could talk about the details of the day they lost a child like that

On bended knee, Prosecutor Waters looks up towards the jurors, almost as though beseeching them, while he reminds them of how evasive Alex was about his actions, he points out how any reasonable person would remember and live through everyday thereafter, but Alex can't remember and lies. Lied, and he's lied to you, Jurors.

Anyone have any screen shots of AM during this closing? I’ve been out and he hasn’t been shown since I’ve been back. So he’s looking smug hmm?
Wonder if he is sure a juror is in the bag for him.
Watch the replay on Law & Crime …. I don’t like their commentary between, but I like the way their cameras on focused right on The defendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness