VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Defense is going to attack law enforcement and claim that they can't be trusted to present accurate information to the jury (alleged misinformation given to grand jury, alleged misinformation given to the family re blood on the t-shirt etc). JMO.
I can hear JG’s voice now, slamming SLED, Sheriff, anybody in law enforcement, probably including the paramedics. Not to mention how he will go after any evidence folks. Of course, he won’t mention that AM’s friends and family rushed to the scene and covered up any hope of accuracy regarding footprints, dna, etc. etc. - the list goes on there! JG will no doubt portray a happily married AM who only went astray with stealing and lying because of his addiction. Should be a very interesting closing! ;)

Seems like a horrible idea to let Alex pick up all his files at the end of trial. Can’t imagine he takes those back to his cell? So many moving pieces and lots of commotion. I’m impressed the office caught that.
Hi @BrownRice!
Yes, it is a bad idea but they are allowed legal paperwork.

The maximum Prison I worked at, if an inmate was in a close custody unit locked in except for 1 hour recreation and their paper work is in paper files, certainly not a metal binder.

Also. that paperwork will be checked when he is searched prior to leaving the courthouse in a secure search room.

Prisons have law librarians that are inmates that are considered "trusted inmates" and they can apply to be a Law Librarian. I can see Murdaugh doing that if he is found guilty.
Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Seems like a horrible idea to let Alex pick up all his files at the end of trial. Can’t imagine he takes those back to his cell? So many moving pieces and lots of commotion. I’m impressed the office caught that.
Did you notice all the sticky tabs in one of his notebooks? He had every detail categorized.

When AM gets out of his cage, he doesn't seem to have any of the files with him unless he hides them under his folded jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal