SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 443842

&%$#@!...
Who pray tell does BM think murdered his mother and brother-- the black sweater-wearing ninjas from Poweshiek County Iowa?

Last I recall, BM was a law school dropout, working at a Hilton Head restaurant, and living with his girlfriend in her modest condo.

IMO, the documentary featuring BM is nothing more than a carefully scripted payday by his well-heeled legal team, for the orphaned son, with little opportunity to otherwise live a lavish, monied, life he was raised to believe he was entitled to for no other reason but being born a Murdaugh.

Yes, indeed, the rug was pulled out from under BM. JMO

Attorney Bland's response to Buster's interview with Ms. MacCallum. * Correction by @arielilane

Buster not Foster. Sorry. EB

This stuff is sick. We’re going to have a field day with this. Martha MacCallum asked * Foster Buster if he worries that he could be a murderer like his father. “No, I do not worrybecause I am not a thief. I am not a liar. I’m not a manipulator.” He added that he shares some of his father’s “more admirable traits, which I am quite proud of.” EB

These are busters words from his interview. “And I think (prosecutors) took advantage of a jury pool in a very small town in a very small county.” This is what he said about a jury of his and his father’s peers. Well, not his peers. He wanted nothing but rich people on there. This stuff is really sick and gross. Blame jurors. EB

I think now it is fair game two dissect and discuss what Buster Murdaugh has said in his upcoming interview with Fox nation that will appear on August 31 in a three-part series. He admits that his father is a psychopath in part, a liar and a thief, and a manipulator but there is zero chance that he is involved with his mothers and brothers murder? Maybe that’s what he has to say to himself to go forward or maybe it was all he could say so that his father’s appeal would be preserved. I’m not going to judge him for sticking up for his father, but I am going to judge him for blaming the media, jurors and others, for causing his father to be held guilty. EB

Last edited:
Attorney Bland's response to Buster's interview with Ms. MacCallum. Correction by @arielilane

Buster not Foster. Sorry. EB

This stuff is sick. We’re going to have a field day with this. Martha MacCallum asked Foster Buster if he worries that he could be a murderer like his father. “No, I do not worrybecause I am not a thief. I am not a liar. I’m not a manipulator.” He added that he shares some of his father’s “more admirable traits, which I am quite proud of.” EB

These folks and their childish nicknames.

That was a pretty dumb question and I’m surprised that he would waste time. I’ll eat those words if we end up with a “Murdaugh 2” thread.

8/30/23

[..]

As Murdaugh mania reignites for viewers this fall, FOX Nation, FOX News Media’s subscription-based streaming service, will present a new docuseries, The Fall of the House of Murdaugh, on Thursday, Aug. 31, announced FOX Nation President Jason Klarman. The series will air earlier than its original mid-September air date due to "increased viewer demand," says the network.

Hosted by Martha MacCallum, the three-part limited series features exclusive access to Alex Murdaugh's surviving son, "Buster," as well as other family members, friends, media and his defense team.

During the series, MacCallum, a FOX News Channel anchor and executive editor of The Story, conducts the first television interview with "Buster" since his family was thrust into the spotlight back in 2019 and again in 2021.

During the Fox interviews, "Murdaugh Jr."Buster" discussed the basic family dynamic - how his parents never picked favorites, but he also felt closer to his mother - as well as how his family rallied together to support his brother Paul after a fatal 2019 boat crash that exposed his family to negative publicity and lawsuits.

But the bombshells occur when he is asked about the June 7, 2021, killings of his mother and little brother and the 2023 double murder trial that followed.

[..]

But when asked during the Fox Nation interviews if it was possible that his father actually committed those murders by his own hand, "Buster" told MacCallum, "No, because I think that I hold a very unique perspective that nobody else in that courtroom ever held. And I know the love that I have witnessed."

But the only surviving son of the convicted killer admits that his father is a "thief," a "liar" and a "manipulator."

[..]

Producers also say the show will take viewers "behind the veil of the Murdaugh’s legal strategy as it happened in real time and will be interwoven with sit-down interviews with the same legal team," as well as the lead prosecutor on the case, Creighton Waters, and Attorney General Alan Wilson, who discuss their current strategy.

The series also aims to "dive into the fraught life of Alex, Maggie, Paul and Buster and their own scandals as a family, including a string of crimes, deaths and mysteries that continued to weave the Murdaugh’s tangled web."

Additional interviews throughout the series include Colleton County Clerk of Court Rebecca Hill, who read the guilty verdict, local attorney Joe McCulloch, Moselle dog kennel manager Roger Dale Davis Jr., Walterboro Mayor William T. Young Jr., the prosecution’s forensic expert Dr. Kenneth Kinsey and more

AM just can't follow the rules:

<snipped>
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Convicted murderer Alex Murdaugh has lost his phone privileges and his prison tablet computer after his lawyer recorded him reading his journal entries on a call for a documentary about his case, South Carolina Corrections Department officials said Wednesday. Murdaugh also lost his ability to buy items in the prison canteen for a month.

Prison policy prohibits inmates from talking to the media without permission because the agency “believes that victims of crime should not have to see or hear the person who victimized them or their family member on the news,” state prisons spokeswoman Chrysti Shain said in a statement.

Alex Murdaugh loses prison phone privileges after lawyer records phone call for documentary

I hope the SC bar goes after Jim Griffin
Yes! I don't think anybody here is surprised about this and the fact that JG continues to enable his twice-convicted killer client is just another example of how AM evolved to the man who believed he could get away with murder (and theft in the multi-millions). :mad:

These folks and their childish nicknames.

That was a pretty dumb question and I’m surprised that he would waste time. I’ll eat those words if we end up with a “Murdaugh 2” thread.
Silly - silly questions... were questions discussed before the interview? Not sure why BM would even consent to an interview … out of boredom, needing funds for a new pair of Gucci shoes ;) or perhaps missing the limelight. Anyway, jokes aside he’s a victim and you’d think he would want to move on. As apparent during trial he has close family ties and many family members who would be willing to help him heal - maybe? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz