SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article says she wasn't the only one self dealing. Bubba may for real be the only honest one in town.

• Hill and at least five other clerks paid themselves with the federal money.

This article says she wasn't the only one self dealing. Bubba may for real be the only honest one in town.

• Hill and at least five other clerks paid themselves with the federal money.
I have to laugh or I'll throw my computer across the room. This whole cast of misfits are an embarrassment to the Judicial System and if found guilty of the allegations, I'd like to see some jail time for BH too.

JMO

Wonder if Harpootlian representing Alec contributed to his loosing the primary. He’s held that office for a long time.

Richard Alexander “Buster” Murdaugh Jr. has filed a defamation lawsuit against several media companies for falsely accusing him in connection with the 2015 murder of Stephen Smith “with reckless indifference to the truth.” The complaint (.pdf) – filed in Hampton County last Friday (June 14, 2024) – seeks actual and punitive damages against these companies for damaging his reputation “irreparably.”
[…]

The eight defendants named in the lawsuit included the creators and distributors of three documentary series, a local newspaper, and its editor – Blackfin, Inc., Warner Bros Discovery, Inc., Warner Media Entertainment Pages, Inc., Campfire Studios Inc., The Cinemart LLC, Netflix, Inc., Gannett Co. Inc.and Michael M. DeWitt, Jr – the editor of the Hampton County Guardian.

[…]

Richard Alexander “Buster”Murdaugh Jr. has filed a defamation lawsuit against several media companies for falsely accusing him in connection with the 2015 murder of Stephen Smith “with reckless indifference to the truth.” The complaint (.pdf) – filed in Hampton County last Friday (June 14, 2024) – seeks actual and punitive damages against these companies for damaging his reputation “irreparably.”
[…]

The eight defendants named in the lawsuit included the creators and distributors of three documentary series, a local newspaper, and its editor – Blackfin, Inc., Warner Bros Discovery, Inc., Warner Media Entertainment Pages, Inc., Campfire Studios Inc., The Cinemart LLC, Netflix, Inc., Gannett Co. Inc.and Michael M. DeWitt, Jr – the editor of the Hampton County Guardian.

[…]

The 12 page complaint linked in the above story:

Wonder if Harpootlian representing Alec contributed to his loosing the primary. He’s held that office for a long time.

He needs to go somewhere, sit down and be quiet. I think we've all had enough of DH.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover
Back