Found Deceased SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, 29 March 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, evilness lurks everywhere. How can one take precautions when evilness is always one step ahead? It's a whole different way of thinking. I can't even comprehend or imagine these tragic situations happening, because i can't think evil.

I think a lot of what we can do to avoid bad situations is --
1) Don't drink alcohol to the point of fearlessness or lack of good judgement
2) Be observant, use common sense
3) If it feels wrong or dangerous or risky, it probably is

And also --
Welcome to Websleuths,
Maa23*s !!

No, I think they are referring to the blood that was detected when they examined the car. Whatever was remaining after he had cleaned up. I don't think bleach eliminates all traces of blood.
And yes, I think they just used the general term, "passenger compartment," because it includes the interior part of the car, including the drivers seat. Imo
- answer to question in second post you replied to.

I didn’t read those articles about an after the fact examination which I know they did. I just watched the video and the chief said the cop that stopped him upon further looking into the vehicle saw blood and name the places it was found. So I understood it as at that moment is where they saw the blood. Not pertaining to the final forsenic examination.

And yes bleach doesn’t erase or do anything it just hides for the time being until they use lights and solutions. That is why I was saying that he could have very easily wiped his seat or anything that made it appear in the moment (without forensics involved) and the live report the police chief gave was specifically for that day and not the forensics report.

It is a bit complex figuring out someone’s final moments. All I hope is she fought like hell. Unfortunately I think he took the cowardly way and knocked her out with something to make her unconscious- and she woke up. Choked her or gave her something to knock her out. He could have simply cut an artery in the leg that made blood flow out rapidly and making blood be everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98