SC SC - Scott family of four, ages 59-82, Pendleton, 1 Nov 2015

Wow!
Best Cold Justice episodes ever in my opinion.
For me, I learned a lot I didn’t know and more about things I knew only a little about. Some things that stood out to me:

—The Big Giant Nail In the Coffin evidence has got to be the shoe print at the crime scene coupled with the security video that night showing Ross wearing them. After being confronted with that, Ross came within half a hair’s width of confessing. He sure was interested in saving himself, no mistaking that.
I kinda think when Ross went back inside after the interview in the car, he said nothing to Amy about the shoe print, but was just mulling over, to himself, how to make the best deal for himself. Then they are both arrested pretty quickly. I feel confident that Ross has been singing like a bird.
—I found it interesting that Amy kept saying her mother was a narcissist, but everything presented about Amy indicated she was the narcissist. Totally into herself. Didn’t care for her own children, etc. In pictures of her, she couldn’t have looked more evil if she had tried.
—the $100 bills with matching serial numbers are great evidence
—Ross’ lying to detective about their financial situation in the car interview. Ross said he had made $100,000 that year, when in fact they had less than $5000 in the bank.(I might not have the exact amount right)
—cellphone data proving them near her mom’s home that night and both saying they were out of town, in the car interview.
—Amy telling her cousins at the funeral “ I didn’t do it”.
—Amy hires somebody to clean up the bloody crime scene, and then pitches in to help herself.
—text message indicating they would have $7000 to pay rent on Nov 1st, when they had virtually no money in their account.
—Ross having the skill set from marine training to carry out stabbing four people in quick succession.

Amy seems evil and cold. She’s the planner I believe. She wanted them dead on a personal level. The financial windfall was a bonus.
Ross has no conscious. He was a more than willing participant. He benefited from it and it pleased Amy. To him that made it worthwhile. The fact he had to kill four people doesn’t matter at all to him.

Wow!
Best Cold Justice episodes ever in my opinion.
For me, I learned a lot I didn’t know and more about things I knew only a little about. Some things that stood out to me:

—The Big Giant Nail In the Coffin evidence has got to be the shoe print at the crime scene coupled with the security video that night showing Ross wearing them. After being confronted with that, Ross came within half a hair’s width of confessing. He sure was interested in saving himself, no mistaking that.
I kinda think when Ross went back inside after the interview in the car, he said nothing to Amy about the shoe print, but was just mulling over, to himself, how to make the best deal for himself. Then they are both arrested pretty quickly. I feel confident that Ross has been singing like a bird.
—I found it interesting that Amy kept saying her mother was a narcissist, but everything presented about Amy indicated she was the narcissist. Totally into herself. Didn’t care for her own children, etc. In pictures of her, she couldn’t have looked more evil if she had tried.
—the $100 bills with matching serial numbers are great evidence
—Ross’ lying to detective about their financial situation in the car interview. Ross said he had made $100,000 that year, when in fact they had less than $5000 in the bank.(I might not have the exact amount right)
—cellphone data proving them near her mom’s home that night and both saying they were out of town, in the car interview.
—Amy telling her cousins at the funeral “ I didn’t do it”.
—Amy hires somebody to clean up the bloody crime scene, and then pitches in to help herself.
—text message indicating they would have $7000 to pay rent on Nov 1st, when they had virtually no money in their account.
—Ross having the skill set from marine training to carry out stabbing four people in quick succession.

Amy seems evil and cold. She’s the planner I believe. She wanted them dead on a personal level. The financial windfall was a bonus.
Ross has no conscious. He was a more than willing participant. He benefited from it and it pleased Amy. To him that made it worthwhile. The fact he had to kill four people doesn’t matter at all to him.
Thank you @StarryStarryNight. A lot of red flags -- especially revealing about who the real AV is. The cousins know? The speaking negative about a murdered loved one (your own mother!) stood out for me, and is a factor in most crimes of being guilty of involvement. No link, so moo.

I very much agree @StarryStarryNight. I’m just playing armchair detective but that video of the argument in the yard with Ross and one of those elderly ladies appears to show Ross as the agressot. The lady clearly said “it ain’t none of my” and it doesn’t sound like she’s on offense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back