SC SC - Sharon Hayden, 39, Boiling Springs, Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is from 2016. You have to scroll down to see her pic.

"26 people were arrested as part of an undercover operation by the narcotics division of the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office to curb prostitution in the county."

https://thebeatofgreenville.com/2016/06/04/26-arrested-in-prostitution-sting-in-spartanburg-co/

I find it interesting the article mentions human trafficking. Like I said, from 2016 and she may have developed a better lifestyle now. But it shows at one time, she was living a risky lifestyle. MOO

Missing girlfriend of accused Johns Island kidnapper was denied prison visit

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - The missing girlfriend of a man accused of kidnapping a 4-year old Johns Island girl in February was not allowed to visit him in prison.

Prison visitation records released Wednesday show Sharon Hayden's request to visit Thomas Lawton Evans was denied.

The records obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show over a four year period, Evans had 15 visits in prison, 14 of them by a woman listed as a friend.

All of the visits were made at Ridgeland and Allendale Correctional Institutions between 2011 and 2015.

But what stands out is one of the two visits that were denied.

The records show that Evans' missing girlfriend Sharon Hayden filed an application to visit him, but was denied.

Officials say they cannot tell us why Hayden wasn't allowed to see him.

[...]

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_330614/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=GCpXOheX

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_330614/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=GCpXOheX
Missing girlfriend of accused Johns Island kidnapper was denied prison visit
Harve Jacobs
May 2, 2018 06:47 PM
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - The missing girlfriend of a man accused of kidnapping a 4-year old Johns Island girl in February was not allowed to visit him in prison.

Prison visitation records released Wednesday show Sharon Hayden's request to visit Thomas Lawton Evans was denied.

The records obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show over a four year period, Evans had 15 visits in prison, 14 of them by a woman listed as a friend.

All of the visits were made at Ridgeland and Allendale Correctional Institutions between 2011 and 2015.

But what stands out is one of the two visits that were denied.

The records show that Evans' missing girlfriend Sharon Hayden filed an application to visit him, but was denied.

Officials say they cannot tell us why Hayden wasn't allowed to see him.

Yes, and I cannot believe this has not gotten more attention! Maybe because of the 4 year old?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I just don't know. I'm about 20-25 min from where her house is. You would think LE would really want to nail him for what he did to the Mom/4 yr old. His GF is missing and he was driving her car... What else do they need?? I'm going to email news channel 4 and 7 and ask for them to figure this out.

Older, but interesting article from an ABC journalist.

LETS BE CLEAR.. Not one police agency has said Sharon Hayden is "missing" .. In fact we were the only TV Station who spoke to one of Sharons neighbors in Boiling Springs. They say Sharon was back at home 2 days after the kidnapping

Dean Stephens

3 weeks ago her mother commented on this post"

"LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT MR. DEAN STEPHENS: You have not talked to the Charleston detectives or the Spartanburg detectives, but my son and I have. So don't be posting what you don't know. My daughter Sharon Hayden IS MISSING. Her uncle has made calls too. Thomas Lawton Evans will never say if he killed her or not because if he says he did, then he would be charged with murder. Her other family members have not heard from her either. The reason we lost contact was because I became homeless for a year. Her phone number was stored in a free government cell phone that quit working. I now live somewhere else, so how in the hell do you think we could be in contact. I am like her. I stay to myself. I just heard from my family when this happen. Now that she is not wanted for questioning, no one cares what has happen to her. She has been forgotten. It is all about Heidi Todd and her mother Brittany Todd. I feel really sad for the family. Brittany Todd was lucky to live, but is my daughter alive?
1f621.png
"
So it looks like her mom believes her to still be missing.

Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that a man with a suspended drivers license, who was released from prison two weeks before, and is found driving a car not his own, was not at least brought in until LE could contact the owner? Maybe even violate his parole, if he was on it? It just struck me as odd.

Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that a man with a suspended drivers license, who was released from prison two weeks before, and is found driving a car not his own, was not at least brought in until LE could contact the owner? Maybe even violate his parole, if he was on it? It just struck me as odd.

IIRC, they couldn't arrest him because he wasn't technically driving the car when they stopped him. He was just walking and carrying a can of gasoline. It's very unfortunate they did not investigate more or follow him to see where he went. JMO.

IIRC, they couldn't arrest him because he wasn't technically driving the car when they stopped him. He was just walking and carrying a can of gasoline. It's very unfortunate they did not investigate more or follow him to see where he went. JMO.
But they arrest impaired drivers who have pulled off the road to sleep it off. They are not operating a car impaired at that moment but they assume they were or will. Just seems inconsistent.

If they are IN the vehicle yes, they can be arrested. If they are sleeping it off next to the car, they cannot.

Also, my guess is that Sharon was denied a visit with him because of her own criminal history. Most correctional institutions won't allow anyone on probation/parole to visit, anyone who's been released recently, things like that. It's very possible that she met one of their criteria.

I do wish they could find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back