SC - South Carolina Prosecutor Arrested On Attempted Murder, Multiple Child Abuse Charges, Oct 2021 *Guilty, no jail*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they had cameras inside the house for 'security' & she was able to use that footage to share as evidence? Otherwise she would have had to set up her phone secretly to record? Just thinking about that makes me nauseus. MOO
I'm guessing that he filmed it, and kept it, so he could relive it, or say things like, "If you think what I'm doing to you now is bad, this is nothing compared to what will happen if anyone finds out about it." He may also have been the type who wouldn't let a woman break up with him; it would be interesting to find out what other girlfriends might have to say, or even if he was previously married.

As for having that many children that rapidly, chances are, she was prohibited from using birth control, and saying no to sex wasn't an option either. Were the children even born in hospitals? That might also be a rabbit hole worth investigating.

I'm guessing that he filmed it, and kept it, so he could relive it, or say things like, "If you think what I'm doing to you now is bad, this is nothing compared to what will happen if anyone finds out about it." He may also have been the type who wouldn't let a woman break up with him; it would be interesting to find out what other girlfriends might have to say, or even if he was previously married.

As for having that many children that rapidly, chances are, she was prohibited from using birth control, and saying no to sex wasn't an option either. Were the children even born in hospitals? That might also be a rabbit hole worth investigating.
If I recall correctly, it was the wife who filmed the abuse. Surreptitiously, apparently, in order to document his crimes.

Were the children even born in hospitals? That might also be a rabbit hole worth investigating.
Yes they were. They had a family "vlog" and had a YouTube page and Instagram with over 20,000 followers on it and they documented their children's deliveries at a hospital and lots of details of their life (obviously not all though!) A video of one of their pregnancy announcements went very viral at the time. After his arrest they took everything down. I feel like that's why she was able to record him so easily is because they were recording themselves and their kids at home all the time for content for their channel.

Sadly, this doesn’t surprise me. I have a family member who (sexually) abused his children, pled guilty and also never served a day in prison. I don’t think it’s at all uncommon especially if you are someone with connections and/or privilege.

This is an outrage...just another example of the inequities of the SC justice system, which is notoriously lenient on criminals.

Years ago, I moved to Walterboro, SC, and I had lived there only about 6 weeks when I came home from work one day, to find my door kicked in, and my home burglarized. After a few days Colleton sheriff's deputies caught the perpetrators, who were a couple of juvenile delinquents who lived in the neighborhood, and who had burglarized several homes there in a short span. The "punishment" for one of them, was to put him in the crew of a sailboat on a trip to the Bahamas and back!!

I could hardly believe it when I was told this (by someone at the Colleton courthouse, who was assigned to the juvenile justice system). I had been honest and worked hard all of my life, and never got to sail a boat to the Bahamas.

This is an outrage...just another example of the inequities of the SC justice system, which is notoriously lenient on criminals.

Years ago, I moved to Walterboro, SC, and I had lived there only about 6 weeks when I came home from work one day, to find my door kicked in, and my home burglarized. After a few days Colleton sheriff's deputies caught the perpetrators, who were a couple of juvenile delinquents who lived in the neighborhood, and who had burglarized several homes there in a short span. The "punishment" for one of them, was to put him in the crew of a sailboat on a trip to the Bahamas and back!!

I could hardly believe it when I was told this (by someone at the Colleton courthouse, who was assigned to the juvenile justice system). I had been honest and worked hard all of my life, and never got to sail a boat to the Bahamas.
Maybe he was seasick the whole time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back