SC SC - St Matthews, HispFem 25-40, 719UFSC, 'Maria' on bracelet, nightshirt "Beary Heavenly", Sep'08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been digging through Classmates yearbooks looking for another cold case victim (I just want to find out more about her) and can't find a single thing. It's so difficult because there's just so many schools to dig through, including schools that are no longer in existence. Also not every school has yearbooks posted there, and if they do, it's very rare they have every year on there.
Really is but I wanna say she most likely was born in Calhoun unless she came from another state but that seems like a case if you need me to tell the police anything I’ll be happy to do it

I’m gonna try today and search for her not sure if I will find anyone but it’s worth a try most likey she would be in the yearbooks between 1968-1980s not sure didn’t really remember the age but I’m happy to look for her(updated) lrgit got the whole wrong info the last she was born is 1969. Meaning if she was she’s most likely in 1980s 1990s or 2000s yearbooks and the lastest time she could be born was 1988 putting her in the 2000s Yearbooks

Last edited:
It is pretty much impossible that a school district in the United States in the 2000's would not have allowed hispanics.
I’m saying this because ik one year for South Carolina Calhoun county they didn’t allow a type of race but I’m gonna check today and see

Yea most likey this woman didnt live in calhoun county because shes not found in any yearbooks so I doubt she lived in calhoun county most likey she was brought there or she was killed somewhere else and left there other then that hope they find a child since it said she did gave birth once

I found her on tiktok ngl someone posted a different photo not sure if it’s of her tho

This is the pic btw

Attachments

• 77F0FF29-A035-455C-816E-4CCE59EECBE0.png
    77F0FF29-A035-455C-816E-4CCE59EECBE0.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 4

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics