SC SC - Stanley Kotowski, 60, Hilton Head, 16 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be good to see the video footage from the Ring camera. In the still shot he doesn’t look in distress, facially.
I wonder how he was moving? Looking around as if he felt he was being followed? Casually passing by or determined to get away from something?
Since he was feeling paranoid, he may be hiding.
I hope he is found soon.

AUG 21, 2024
The family said he can be identified by a thick Boston accent, a reminder of home, where they wish to return.

"I want to go home," Jackie Kotowski said. "I want to take him home."

"We can't leave without him," Zak Kotowski said.

The family is hoping someone spotted him on their security camera and can help in the search.

Kotowski, 60, was last seen the morning of August 16 leaving the family’s vacation rental at 226 South Sea Pines Drive, shoeless and without his phone.

It was the same day that two Hilton Head vacationers were killed in separate drownings due to rough waters from Hurricane Ernesto.

Last edited:
It would be really unusual for a 60 yr old man with no history of mental illness to suddenly develop a psychotic disorder. The month of insomnia and increasing anxiety without an identifiable stressor would be concerning for a medical condition. Or substance use. The family stated that wasn’t an issue, but people often hide their use. No judgment, of course. Just something to consider.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PearlLemonLeadsUSA
Back