SC - Susan Smith engaging in phone sex with sugar daddies in anticipation of parole - July 2, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Smith committed the premeditated murder of two innocent children simply because a man she was infatuated with told her he didn’t want to be encumbered with children. She has no business being eligible for parole ever.
It would be good if the prosecutor appeared before the parole board in an effort to deny parole at this time. I would emphasize strongly the way she murdered her children, pushing the car into the water- the children being so terrified, no doubt crying and screaming for their mother- and the tortuous way they died- slowly drowning in that coffin. iMO she should never ever ever get out of prison.

It would be good if the prosecutor appeared before the parole board in an effort to deny parole at this time. I would emphasize strongly the way she murdered her children, pushing the car into the water- the children being so terrified, no doubt crying and screaming for their mother- and the tortuous way they died- slowly drowning in that coffin. iMO she should never ever ever get out of prison.
I am feeling confident that parole will not be granted to her.

jmo

Somehow wasn't it her infatuation with a sugar daddy that led to said murders of her sons?? I fear she hasn't learned anything from her time in prison.
Nope, SS's continued to manipulate guards, prisoners, etc and has had numerous misconduct charges (mostly sex related) against her while incarcerated IIRC.

I don't believe she feels one bit of remorse for killing her precious little boys, she's just sorry for herself in that she didn't get away with it. I think she has no soul or feelings. That poor Dad believed her at first and was devastated after learning the truth. :(

JMO

Nope, SS's continued to manipulate guards, prisoners, etc and has had numerous misconduct charges (mostly sex related) against her while incarcerated IIRC.

I don't believe she feels one bit of remorse for killing her precious little boys, she's just sorry for herself in that she didn't get away with it. I think she has no soul or feelings. That poor Dad believed her at first and was devastated after learning the truth. :(

JMO
I think you nailed her personality: probably meets the definition of a sociopath-
Regarding her husband, thank goodness he was able to move on with a new wife and a couple of children.

Smith. Motivation to Kill Sons? Sugar Daddy?

@SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
FWIW, per wiki,
"Her motivation was reportedly to facilitate a relationship with a local wealthy man named Tom Findlay. Prior to the murders he sent Smith a letter ending their relationship and expressing that he did not want children."

Not only is she a murdering psychopath - she's also a fool. I.e., she wanted to get together with this wealthy guy & decided to eliminate her kids because he didn't want children? What did she think would happen here - that he would get back together with her afterwards, after he had already ended things with her?! Idiot.

FWIW, if anyone out there has seen/is a fan of the somewhat iconic HBO prison drama Oz (1997-2003), there is a character on the show named Shirley Bellinger (expertly portrayed by Kathryn Erbe) who was in several seasons. Bellinger was in prison for intentionally drowning her daughter & was actually on death row. And, this character is very obviously based on SS.

It's worth noting that the way SB is portrayed seems very accurate to SS IRL - especially in light of these recent articles.

Note that I've seen Oz a couple of times over the years, and it's definitely a difficult/rough watch - and not for everyone. Also note that it would definitely be considered R-rated (if it were a film).

Last edited:
In the article, SS has not ruled out having children again, at age 52. Seriously?! I would have thought that ship has sailed by now.

The transcripts of her phone calls, are sick. I really wonder what kind of man would even be interested in a felon like SS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok
Back