SC - Susan Smith engaging in phone sex with sugar daddies in anticipation of parole - July 2, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe she and Diane Downs can share an apartment. I don't know -- maybe Diane Downs is already dead? (So, may be too late for SS.) Well, Sugar Daddy it will be if she gets out. I'm sure she'll attract and hook just the person she deserves.
Downs is still incarcerated. She failed all her parole hearings, so she'll never get out.

Parole Repeatedly Denied, an Example.
Maybe she and Diane Downs can share an apartment. I don't know -- maybe Diane Downs is already dead? (So, may be too late for SS.) Well, Sugar Daddy it will be if she gets out. I'm sure she'll attract and hook just the person she deserves.
@alexwood IDK if Diane Downs is well but she is still alive and incarcerated.

1984. Convict'n & sentencing, see below & link.
2008. First parole hearing.
2010. Parole hearing. Denied.
(? .....Poss'ly more hearings? Not shown in wiki)
2020. Parole hearing. Denied.
(?.... Possibly more hearings?)

Not saying this is typical, but it's an example of 40 yr. incarceration w parole denied multiple times since 2008.

If/when SS is paroled, apps like spareroom.com, diggz.co, or roomiapp.com may prove more helpful to her than counting on other graybar hotel "graduates." ;)

* In 1984 she was "sentenced to life in prison plus fifty years. She was required to serve twenty-five years before being considered for parole. Most of Downs' sentence is to be served consecutively. The judge made it clear that he did not intend for Downs ever to be free again.[17]" *
^ From "Diane Downs" at wiki.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back