Found Deceased SC - Susan Wilkes, 59, West Columbia, 12 June 2014 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet if you disect that interview a little bit more, there's a whole lot of clues hidden in what he said.

I know, but I didn't know if maybe he was her step-son.

I added more to my post, reflecting that the article mentioned Wilkes son. He is 23 years old. Maybe it's their child together, or maybe he had another child with someone else? They had been married a long time, longer than 23 years.....

I don't see a FB page for either, but I am bad at finding them.

I think something happened to her.
A few of the statements seems very off to me and what was being loaded into the truck . I know I can't go down this path but that sentence bothered me.

Yes, you can go down that path now.
You are right, girlfriend!

OMG OMG OMG so sad. Sigh.

I was just getting ready to come back and post something that bothered me all day that he had said in the interview - it was why he would think she would be off with the girlfriends when he later said she had left even her phone at home and all she had with her was a house key. I was going to ask how he thought she could have been gone anywhere with nothing but a house key (no money, credit cards, etc.).

Well I guess now we know, she didn't need anything where she went.

But now she'll have the keys to Heaven. Godspeed and RIP Susie.

I know I shouldn't be but I'm surprised her husband was involved.

I hope they tell where to find her.

There has been very little publicity about this around here. I live close to that area as well.

Hi, Homey, a belated
:welcome:

to you,

Homey!!

We're glad you've joined us!

:thewave:

Wow! I try not to read too much into media interviews of the family in these cases but her husband's interview was just odd. I remember thinking he wasn't being honest. And, the Sunday School teacher comment! Ugh! I can't find that video of his interview now so maybe LE had them remove it?

I also thought it was unusual how detailed their description was of what she was last seen wearing. Maybe it's just my husband and son but I doubt they would recall such detail if I left for a walk.

Poor Susan! I hope they find her soon.

I am dealing with my mother with severe dementia and my dad now has signs of it. When I watched the interview, I felt like this man was not quite right. I wondered if he had some mental health issues. Maybe he was rambling from that or maybe he's too old to think of ways to cover up a murder. Just horrible! I wonder if this woman's "friends" have spoken up or if she even had said friends.

I think something happened to her.
A few of the statements seems very off to me and what was being loaded into the truck . I know I can't go down this path but that sentence bothered me.

See I knew it the son was involved!
Once they mentioned he was putting something in his truck.

So, here we are -- again.

So, what was it that did it? Insurance/inheritance money? Fit of temper? Did she pizz off the son? Was she (thought to be) unfaithful or stealing his money? Was she going to LE to tell on one or both of them for dealing/whatever? Was she planning to divorce him? Meth lab? Was one of them messing around with children/trafficking? Just plain old (as if) DV?

Or is it something way out there? Prolly not, IMO.

Where's the body?

Maddening, just maddening. Grrrrr.

For Joseph, he has murder and drug charges.
For the drug charges, he has a $620.00 cash surety bond and he is
due in criminal/traffic court on July 17th.
http://cms.lex-co.com/SCJDWeb/Publi...ency=32102&Casenum=2014A3221101383&CaseType=C
http://cms.lex-co.com/SCJDWeb/Publi...ency=32102&Casenum=2014A3221101386&CaseType=C
There isn't much yet written up for the murder charge. I am sure that will change and be updated.
Marion Wilkes has not been updated on any charges yet. Probably takes time for it to be written up.
http://cms.lex-co.com/SCJDWeb/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx
IMOO.

This is OT and completely fictional but I just this minute finished a book where the husband reports his wife missing and is acting a bit off, but nothing major. Anyway it turned out the adult daughter killed her and Dad helped her "disappear" the body and car into a lake.

Anyway...as I said, it was a novel...

Not to quote myself...but maybe this novel was not so far off after all...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back