Found Deceased SC - Susan Wilkes, 59, West Columbia, 12 June 2014 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her obit is on thestate.com website. I would link it but my tech skills on a new ipad is limited! It does not list husband and son as survivors but it does list a daughter.

http://www.wach.com/news/story.aspx?id=1062447#.U6tEBSgqWAA

"They've checked everything. Had the dogs here. Checked everything in the house. And I'd like to thank them a lot for it too. I'd also like to send thanks out to a lot of my Sunday school children who called me and texted me." said Marion Wilkes, Susan's husband, on June 15th of this year.

We now know Marion Wilkes stood before a judge last week, said he was guilty of Susan's murder, and did not want a lawyer or a trial.

Even though we now know what happened to Susan, her sisters refuse to let that be the end of her story. They've chosen the Washington Street Baptist Church in Winnsboro to be the place where Susan's memory will be preserved. Susan Wilkes' sisters are raising money to have one of the stained glass windows being installed at the church be installed in Susan's memory.

Lexington man sentenced to 45 years for domestic violence murder

After being found guilty of murder by a Lexington County jury, Marion C. Wilkes has been sentenced to 45 years in prison without eligibility for parole.

Eleventh Circuit Chief Administrative Judge Eugene C. Griffith, Jr., imposed the sentence after Wilkes, 76, was convicted for the stabbing and beating death of his wife, Susan Reynolds Wilkes, in the couple’s home on June 11, 2014.

http://www.indexjournal.com/news/state/year-old-man-gets-years-in-prison-for-killing-wife/article_b58c9205-ca05-54b6-9960-021fec8516eb.html

Wilkes' son, Joseph, is also charged with murder and a third man, Eric Bassett, was charged with lying to police. Their cases are pending.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixie673
Back