Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
richandfamous said:
9314578_200X150.jpg

this gives me the creeps!
Ughhh, me too!

eta - can you tell if there are slits cut in the bandana for his eyes or if his eyes are uncovered? I cannot discern it from that picture.

indigomood said:
Ughhh, me too!

eta - can you tell if there are slits cut in the bandana for his eyes or if his eyes are uncovered? I cannot discern it from that picture.
They are 2 bandanas,one on the head,one to cover below that one.There are no slits cut.

Is this guy white, black, chinese or what, I cant really tell anything in the pic.:waitasec:

dark_shadows said:
They are 2 bandanas,one on the head,one to cover below that one.There are no slits cut.
thankyou dark_shadows... so is that his left eye peeking out between the two bandanas? That's about all I can make out michelle! Two bandanas, and one left eye, not much to go on.... :doh:

indigomood said:
Ughhh, me too!

looks like he is wearing 2 bandana's and wrap-around-sunglasses!

michelle said:
Is this guy white, black, chinese or what, I cant really tell anything in the pic.:waitasec:

Michelle, they said he is white.

Wudge said:
GM could tell what the model and year is. In about three years, someone in LE will get a brainstorm and ask them, instant promotion of course.
OTOH, this is not an episode of "Law and Order".

They take their time down South.

I read about a Mike Zepuhr that was gunned down in Minneapolis while on springbreak from Clemson. He was originally tied into some 911 conspiracy that was eventually ruled out.

Now Tiffany, just a couple of months later is found murdered. I doubt that there is a connection but there is probably just as much chance of a connection between these two murders as those that happened years ago. IMO it is worth a look at least.

richandfamous said:
looks like he is wearing 2 bandana's and wrap-around-sunglasses!

RichandFamous, I concur with the glasses. Do you think they are clear glasses? They appear from this photo that they are clear plastic, along the lines of safety glasses. One thing to remember, some of the survielance cameras make things appear a different color,but there is something which appears to look like the top of glasses to me.

In the Jennifer Kesse case, the FBI wasn't sure of the poi's pants were a light color or a dark color, due to the video of the survielance camera.

My heart and prayers go out to Tiffany's family. :angel: Tiffany was much much too young to have lost her life. She was just getting started. :angel:

When they first kept saying a suspect from a "transaction" I immediately wondered whether it would turn out to be ATM video etc... It looks from the time of night on the picture that it likely is the killer, I wondered after hearing about the finding of the drivers' license whether the ATM card could have been found by someone also. This looks like the person though. I can't see anything from the picture really.

I still say this is a serial wanna be but I think his days are numbered. Thank God! They are much closer than we know. The putting out is corroboration for trial. The fact that they let him post bond is the law. I guess he has other enablers but don't they all!

I am hopeful. Let's get other info and put this guy behind bars for life.

The pattern of a serial is there but he is to stupid to carry it out all the way. He decided a few hundred bucks from an atm would benefit him. They like greed even if it trips them up.

Tiffany deserves much more than the scum that killed her. There is no reason on earth or beyond to protect him. I hope the whole world is looking for every reason to get him.

I was on some discussion board at one of the SC news media sites and a young woman college student from Clemson University made a comment that she couldn't understand how this could happen in such a safe community.
Well, I have to say this to all the young people out there who are naive if they think anyplace is safe. At any given time there are at least 50 uncaptured serial killers running loose in America. Now, if you think about the theory of "six degrees of separation", just how close do you think you have come to interaction with one of them???? I know that sounds paranoid but it is true. You can't live your life in fear but you can certainly be aware!

Ok, Greta just interviewed two of Tiffany's friends and they know who did it and have reported it but have not been taken seriously it seems!!!!
Her name is Faith!!

You know... from all I've heard all day about this murder and the suspect, it sure seems like LE knows who it is. I have a feeling that publishing this photo to the public may simply be a game they're playing to flush him out. Possibly, they're trying to make him think that someone might ID him. Or they might just be trying to put pressure on him- make him nervous, and (long shot) turn himself in. If they are as confident as they come across to me, I would think they probably have him under surveillance and this is just a game with the media designed to make him very nervous, maybe just to see how he reacts. Just a theory.

http://www.cluttercottage.com/suspect5.jpg

As an experiment I tried drawing in face lines from one of the pics on the internet to see how much of a face could be guessed from the vague outlines I imagined I saw.

The jawline and head shape were the most evident. From another pic I could see the rough shape of his right ear which appeared to be small but to sticky-out a little more than average. The nose I thought I saw sticking out a little extra also. The rest I was mostly guessing.

The forehead just above the eyes looked to be constricted from tension.

This guy looked to me to be either muscular or heavy set or a combination of both as his right arm seemed to fill out the jacket he was wearing quite fully, yet his fingers in one of the other pics did not seem fat. I am guessing he lifts weights or works out some.

This is probably an exercise in finding shapes in clouds; too bad there is not some computer program that is designed to "xray" by subtracting the bandanas.

Looks like he put a stocking over his head and then put on the bandanas. If you look at the shape of his face and top of his head it is all compressed as if a stocking is pulled over it. The end of the stocking is sticking out of the top of the top bandana also. It appears to be hair long enough to be pulled up into that area also. Light colored hair a few inches long.

richandfamous said:
I was on some discussion board at one of the SC news media sites and a young woman college student from Clemson University made a comment that she couldn't understand how this could happen in such a safe community.
Well, I have to say this to all the young people out there who are naive if they think anyplace is safe. At any given time there are at least 50 uncaptured serial killers running loose in America. Now, if you think about the theory of "six degrees of separation", just how close do you think you have come to interaction with one of them???? I know that sounds paranoid but it is true. You can't live your life in fear but you can certainly be aware!

Ok, Greta just interviewed two of Tiffany's friends and they know who did it and have reported it but have not been taken seriously it seems!!!!
Her name is Faith!!
Maybe the cops are, but don't want to show there hand.
May need more pieces of the puzzle before nailing him....
Just guessing here...
Maybe the truck was stolen and the cops have to work backwards...
Again just thinking out loud...

Any other thoughts why the cops are appearing not to take Faith seriously?:confused:

Pharlap said:
Maybe the cops are, but don't want to show there hand.
May need more pieces of the puzzle before nailing him....
Just guessing here...
Maybe the truck was stolen and the cops have to work backwards...
Again just thinking out loud...

Any other thoughts why the cops are appearing not to take Faith seriously?:confused:

I'm wondering if they are fingering someone like a Clemson official's son or someone that the police don't want to mess with until they have more evidence?
The guy is apparently young and white...makes you wonder if he is a Clemson student and maybe a prominent one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22
Back