SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wanted to point out that two pairs of Harley Davidson boots (size 8-1/2 and 11) were listed as taken as evidence after the Scott family murders. (The couple and their elderly mothers - gold possibly missing from the scene?). Motorcycle riding couple?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nderson-County-1-Nov-2015&highlight=Pendleton

ETA: oh yeah, happened in the fall... November 1, 2015.

Also there was no sign of forced entry. Perhaps the person had a key??

I'd like to nominate the Scott family murders in Anderson. No known motive, no known robbery. November 1, 2015.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Murder-Pendleton-Anderson-County-1-Nov-2015
These are the gold dealer murders, right? I don't feel this is a TK murder. It sounds like LE is pegging family members for this one. The SW's are pretty telling to me--the sil and daughter live in a single wide trailer but have an enormous amount of cash in their home just laying around. Plus they lived literally in the same yard as the Scotts.

These are the gold dealer murders, right? I don't feel this is a TK murder. It sounds like LE is pegging family members for this one. The SW's are pretty telling to me--the sil and daughter live in a single wide trailer but have an enormous amount of cash in their home just laying around. Plus they lived literally in the same yard as the Scotts.
I read there was no burglary but that could be incorrect. However one interesting thing - the daughter that lived on the property ran a mobile pet grooming business

Respectfully and seriously asking, then why do you think all that cash was still laying around the house after they were killed? Oh wait, so, the cash that was seized was from the sil and daughter's house, not the victims's? Sorry. I need to probably re-read the whole thread with that in mind, if true. They shared the same address, right?

Respectfully and seriously asking, then why do you think all that cash was still laying around the house after they were killed? Oh wait, so, the cash that was seized was from the sil and daughter's house, not the victims's? Sorry. I need to probably re-read the whole thread with that in mind, if true. They shared the same address, right?

If they murdered their family and knew the property would be searched would they leave that money on the property, plus there was no gold found.

Good morning everyone. Please let me know if this post's content is not allowed.
I'm seeing a strange result when i look for TK's address history...
Some sites list him as living at the same address, 612 Mesa Lane, but in MAYO, SC, 29368 rather than Moore, 29369.
Mayo and Moore are 30 minutes apart by car. I don't think there is a Mesa Lane actually in Mayo.

Could be a typo, or something he did to confuse authorities. Maybe look out for the town Mayo when searching anything regarding his formal addresses.

Sources (search todd or the address):
1) http://www.peoplebyname.com/callerid/lookup-864-576
^this site has both of the towns listed
2) http://yellowpageusa.net/City-Mayo-South_Carolina-United_States.html?Posts_page=2
3) http://www.locatefamily.com/K/KOH/KOHLHEPP-7.html

TK's name can be found associated when searching "612 mesa lane, mayo", which, again, I don't think exists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure how it is in SC . Here in Texas I live 3 miles out of a town but my mailing address is from a town 7 or 8 miles away. Happens a lot here so that might explain some of what your finding

Hi BlkMtnGirl--my understanding is that these items were found in the daughter's house. It was cash, numerous firearms, and other weapons. I wonder if they were doing something illegal on the property and the parents/grandparents found out about it and threatened to spill, or eject them from the land. Yes they shared the same address, and I'm assuming the parents owned the property.

I agree and that's why I did not include anyone from the coastal area of SC when I was searching. While it would not be hard for TK to drive to the coast or any neighboring state, I think there would have to be some compelling connection to TK-- like the person worked in a place he worked/lived/went to school OR like the missing person was traveling a meet someone they met on the internet when they disappeared and there were strange things on their Social Media after they left. I do have a few out of state people where that was their story--they left to meet someone in SC or they were planning to travel to SC. I hope the people they found deceased are easy to identify and have DNA in the system so it pops up right away as obvious who they are. Several families are about to get answers, I hope.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and also ask that Tosha Herron be included. She is from Ga but looking at a map it's only 1hr 57 min drive down Interstate 85. Missing Oct 7 reported to LE Oct 9. I've read her story and I know she had an accident but who knows with TK, I know many many of you have tons of experience here and I do not. I'd just like someone to maybe look into it and see if they find a connection.
Tosha's missing page https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindtoshaherron/

ETA: I find it strange on the day she went missing she posts lots and lots of pics of herself. Still looking to see if there could be any type of connection

I'm going to go out on a limb here and also ask that Tosha Herron be included. She is from Ga but looking at a map it's only 1hr 57 min drive down Interstate 85. Missing Oct 7 reported to LE Oct 9. I've read her story and I know she had an accident but who knows with TK, I know many many of you have tons of experience here and I do not. I'd just like someone to maybe look into it and see if they find a connection.

Here is Tosha's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?318772-GA-Tosha-Herron-36-Lavonia-6-October-2016

I've been following Tosha's case so I can give a recap. Her car was found wrecked at the bottom of ravine after she had gone missing on the way to Blue Ridge, GA.
IMO, she was in an accident and is still on Blood Mountain and has been missed by searchers much like Lindsey Piccone was deceased in the park and was missed by searchers for 2 months. Last I read LE tested some blood found in Tosha's car to make sure it was hers. I haven't checked to see if the results came back yet. Tosha's case is interesting because she has an estranged husband and had an argument with him as she left (she left her kids with him for the weekend). Then she got really, really lost on the way to a friend/man's place in Blue Ridge. Her phone pinged for several hours in a place no where near where they eventually found her car and not along the route one would normally take. There were several supposed sightings of Tosha in Gainesville, GA but none of them have been found credible. Her family thinks she is still alive and doesn't know who she is. The man she was meeting in Blue Ridge was rumored to have moved but he did talk to LE, I believe, so he's not likely TK. Her estranged husband also is rumored to be preparing to move. I can't really come up with a way TK could have taken Tosha, but I admit my bias in that I think she is on the mountain as the result of a car accident. I also thought KB and CDC were in a car accident somewhere so maybe I'm not the best judge of these cases...:thinking:

Here is Tosha's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?318772-GA-Tosha-Herron-36-Lavonia-6-October-2016

I've been following Tosha's case so I can give a recap. Her car was found wrecked at the bottom of ravine after she had gone missing on the way to Blue Ridge, GA.
IMO, she was in an accident and is still on Blood Mountain and has been missed by searchers much like Lindsey Piccone was deceased in the park and was missed by searchers for 2 months. Last I read LE tested some blood found in Tosha's car to make sure it was hers. I haven't checked to see if the results came back yet. Tosha's case is interesting because she has an estranged husband and had an argument with him as she left (she left her kids with him for the weekend). Then she got really, really lost on the way to a friend/man's place in Blue Ridge. Her phone pinged for several hours in a place no where near where they eventually found her car and not along the route one would normally take. There were several supposed sightings of Tosha in Gainesville, GA but none of them have been found credible. Her family thinks she is still alive and doesn't know who she is. The man she was meeting in Blue Ridge was rumored to have moved but he did talk to LE, I believe, so he's not likely TK. Her estranged husband also is rumored to be preparing to move. I can't really come up with a way TK could have taken Tosha, but I admit my bias in that I think she is on the mountain as the result of a car accident. I also thought KB and CDC were in a car accident somewhere so maybe I'm not the best judge of these cases...:thinking:

You are probably correct Gardener1850, I see no connection on her page. Seems like she may be on that mountain .Seems kinda sad looking at her FB page all those pictures of herself for days and days before she went missing. Almost like she had really low self esteem and needed to be validated in some way. Mobile uploads over 1 thousand photos and again mostly her. I bet there isn't 200 of anyone else. So sad I hope she is found alive

ETA: I find it strange on the day she went missing she posts lots and lots of pics of herself. Still looking to see if there could be any type of connection

Do we remember what day he posted about people driving down the middle of a country road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we remember what day he posted about people driving down the middle of a country road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Kohlhepp RE
September 25 ·
what is up with people driving on back roads literally sucking up the yellow line? right in the middle of both lanes, so when they see you they have to go oh ****.. then get back in theirs before you hit them.... stay in your own damn lane people.. I am not the one you wanna play chicken with.. I will hit you.

After reading about the Superbike murders, and some people originally thinking it could have been the MM, my thoughts went to the Pike County murders of the Rhodens. Wasn't that family doing a lot of buying/selling of real estate? Just makes me wonder. Anything seems possible with this guy.

You just jogged my memory about another case. Another long shot. A missing persons case with a lot of weird accusations that the girl in question was casually hiding from her mother. A 19 year old named Morgan Bauer. She came to Atlanta from S. Dakota with $20 in her pocket. Housing, arranged on Craigslist, fell through in a day. Started stripping for cash. Had problems getting a City of Atlanta license and ended up at a shady club in Gainesville called The Top of Gainesville. Which is, of course, the last place she was seen alive.

I think we need to keep in mind that he was known to message women online. Many said he gave them the creeps and they blocked him.
BUT for those desperate women who just want the attention of a man, he could probably charm the pants off of them.
This is important to remember and he had a pilots license. Just throwing that out there.
He was doing SOMETHING illegal because if the things he was buying.
So the question is what was he doing? It may have involved luring women too.

After reading about the Superbike murders, and some people originally thinking it could have been the MM, my thoughts went to the Pike County murders of the Rhodens. Wasn't that family doing a lot of buying/selling of real estate? Just makes me wonder. Anything seems possible with this guy.
Omg please no

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I live in NZ and this is just mind blowing that you live amongst people who do this, for one, and second - that many people are missing. Also, I read that psycho's love leaving pics of places where bodies are... and the link from above member (page 1) who said that the pic on youtube of property, that was different from the rest, - looks like could be a trophy photo... perhaps. Have not read all threads so maybe behind with these thoughts. Even though in NZ we are a day ahead......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back