SC - Two adults & two teens dead, 8yo wounded at Holly Hill home, 15 July 2015 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2015/07/17/holly-hill-sc-shooting/30316603/

Victims shot in the head. I'm still trying to get the cast straight. In the above article Krystal's drug dealer fiance' says the two dead teenagers & the injured eight year old were his children. Also, he states that he & Krystal have two children, a three week old & a three year old. Apparently the injured 8 year old is not her 8 year old. So, when the shooting took place, we don't know where her three children were.

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2015/07/17/holly-hill-sc-shooting/30316603/

Victims shot in the head. I'm still trying to get the cast straight. In the above article Krystal's drug dealer fiance' says the two dead teenagers & the injured eight year old were his children. Also, he states that he & Krystal have two children, a three week old & a three year old. Apparently the injured 8 year old is not her 8 year old. So, when the shooting took place, we don't know where her three children were.

from the link above:

"He confirmed that Hutto was his fiancee, and that the two of them have two children together: a three-year-old and a 3-week-old that were not in the home at the time of the shooting.

"I had five [children], but a couple days ago I lost two of my little daughters and my fiancee got killed too," Wright said. "My 3-year-old's, my 3-week-old's mother got killed days ago. [The killer] went to the house and shot them in the head. I just want you to release me so I could go to the funerals. My fiancee's funeral was today..."
=========================================================================

Where could he 3 week old baby be? Her parents died in car accidents. Who else would she leave her 3 wk old with if she was home with her boyfriends children. Most of the time a 3 wk old is going to be at home with mommy.

Could this be a cartel retribution? Or a gang 'blackout'---where they kill another members family for revenge?

from the link above:

"He confirmed that Hutto was his fiancee, and that the two of them have two children together: a three-year-old and a 3-week-old that were not in the home at the time of the shooting.

"I had five [children], but a couple days ago I lost two of my little daughters and my fiancee got killed too," Wright said. "My 3-year-old's, my 3-week-old's mother got killed days ago. [The killer] went to the house and shot them in the head. I just want you to release me so I could go to the funerals. My fiancee's funeral was today..."
=========================================================================

Where could he 3 week old baby be? Her parents died in car accidents. Who else would she leave her 3 wk old with if she was home with her boyfriends children. Most of the time a 3 wk old is going to be at home with mommy.

Could this be a cartel retribution? Or a gang 'blackout'---where they kill another members family for revenge?

The silence leads me to believe the baby is in foster care. Jmo

More about the person of interest arrested on Tuesday. He claims LE is investigating the wrong guy. Thoughts?

Link: http://thetandd.com/news/person-of-...cle_61a4773a-565e-5e58-8835-1341ec3bbe11.html

“They have my name misplaced with someone else’s name,” M. “Rambo” D. S. said in bond court Thursday.

Smith said he knew about the outstanding warrants from other agencies and he was just waiting to get some money so he could take care of the warrants and pay for an attorney.

“They’re trying to hold me for their investigation for a whole-nother case that I have nothing involved with,” Smith said.

Sheriff: Father knows who killed 2 daughters and 2 others

“I believe Mr. Wright knows more than he’s telling us, which is nothing”, Ravenell said. “But not only that, why would you not cooperate with the investigation?”

Ravenell said that at some point Wright felt the need to not stay in the home, but he still kept his children there. They have, however, named a “person of interest” in the case – Michael Deroaknel Smith Jr., 26.
Read more at ....

http://sentinelrepublic.com/sheriff-father-knows-who-killed-2-daughters-and-2-others/62328/

http://thetandd.com/news/probe-into...cle_64b2837b-627c-5db8-b083-b1112fea68f1.html

Six months after four people were shot and killed execution-style at a Holly Hill home, the murderers are still being sought.

Five individuals have been taken into custody in the days and months that followed the deaths, but no one has been charged with the murders...

The taskforce, called the Holly Hill Four, is comprised of the sheriff’s office, SLED, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Holly Hill Police Department.

In addition to the taskforce, the sheriff’s office set up a special hotline for tips in the Holly Hill case. Anyone with information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, is asked to call 1-888-825-7172. A reward of $5,000 is being offered to anyone providing information leading to an arrest and conviction.

http://thetandd.com/news/local/prob...cle_750f8f1c-79e6-555b-bbd9-bc7b9e541e45.html

A man arrested in the immediate aftermath of the July 15, 2015 quadruple homicide in Holly Hill, but never charged in the shootings, has pleaded guilty to drug and weapons charges.

Robert L. “Pockets” Bailey, 36, pleaded guilty to first-offense distributing and possessing narcotics, second-offense manufacturing and possessing scheduled drugs with intent to distribute and unlawful carrying of a handgun...

The sheriff’s office stated that investigators have been in contact with Bailey on several occasions since his release on bond.

“The taskforce is continuing their investigation into this heinous crime,” Ravenell said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back