SC SC - Tyler Doyle, 23, South Carolina, 27 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

FrazzledNoodle

Reaction score

Tyler Doyle went on a duck hunting trip in Myrtle Beach, SC. on 1/27/2023 after his John Boat got a leak and sunk.One person was rescued form the boat. Tyler has been missing since. His wallet has been found with ID, and last night multiple of his Duck decoys were found along different points in the area. There is more information about these decoys being found on MSM with picture so locations. (I am unable to post photos here from my phone).

It is believed (And stated by the person who was rescued) that Tyler had on his life jacket.

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article272074842.html

The multi-state search for Tyler Doyle now spans over air, land and water as hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement agencies continue to look for the missing duck hunter.

Over the week-long operation, a variety of resources and technology have been deployed — from bloodhounds and helicopters to GPS tracking and sonar probes.

This is happening in the area I used to live. I still have family there including someone who lives on Ocean Isle Beach. There's a HUGE amount of unsubstantiated rumors going around. I don't know the truth, but I hope for his families sake, he is found soon.

Hi,first time poster here. If something is not allowed or wrong please let me know and I will remove it! Has anyone seen anything about the missing duck hunter Tyler Doyle who went missing around North Myrtle Beach I believe?
Welcome to WS Dreambig!
Thanks for posting.

*modsnip*/threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, lots of crazy theories floating around. A lot of things do seem odd about this one though...
Oh I agree. Something in the milk ain't clean about this case.
I think some of the theories posted are very farfetched but some have some plausability to them.
I'm interested to see how it's all going to turn out.

Oh I agree. Something in the milk ain't clean about this case.
I think some of the theories posted are very farfetched but some have some plausability to them.
I'm interested to see how it's all going to turn out.
I agree - some of the theories are a little out there, but then some do make sense. I'll definitely be following this one until there's some sort of resolution.

I just hope that he is okay and is somewhere safe. Nothing really making sense at this point, with all the different theories going on.

I will say that my dad was a fisher, and would never have worn waders in a boat in water that deep.. Because if something did happen, they would have filled with water and it becomes dangerous, quick... even with a life jacket.

About 1:30 today the Marine Traffic app showed a Coast Guard search and rescue boat and a military ops boat named Swart in the Cape Fear River between Southport and Bald Head Island. I walked over to the beach ( on BHI) with my birding binoculars and could just make them out. They were side by side to the side of the channel for awhile, then Swart headed up river toward Wilmington (possibly going to Sunny Point military terminal), and the Coast Guard boat started slowly circling Battery Island.
About an hour later I checked the app again and the Coast Guard boat was back at the Coast Guard station at Caswell Beach. I wondered if they had found something new, but there’s nothing being reported if they did. They could also have been retrieving debris from the spy balloon (the currents are expected to push a lot of it up from Myrtle Beach to our area).

From NC. Just found out about this today, I wish this thread was more active. But there seem to be several different threads for this case so I’m not sure which is the “official” thread. I was trying to read on some Facebook groups to learn about the case and I had to stop because it is a cesspool. I don’t know if any “theories” other than what the family has reported, I guess, so I may be behind/lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back