SC SC - Tyreek Pettigrew, 20, Moncks Corner, 21 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Yvettea

Reaction score
The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Tyreek Pettigrew who was last seen at the Fuel Express in Moncks Corner at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, February 21.

He’s is an African-American male, 5’10" and 150 lbs. Tyreek was wearing a green and black shirt and black long pants before his disappearance.

He was last seen driving a black 2007 Infiniti G35 which was later found on fire in the Cainhoy area of Charleston County.

https://www.google.com/amp/counton2...ies-search-for-missing-moncks-corner-man/amp/

Investigators with the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office are continuing their search for a missing Moncks Corner man.

Authorities are looking for 20-year-old Tyreek Jawaun Pettigrew from Ulmer Lane.

Deputies describe him as 5'10" and 150 pounds.

According to the sheriff's office, he was last seen at the Fuel Express in Moncks Corner on Feb 21.

Much more to the story at the link-

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_330614/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=EdFxiyPl

Hoping to find a better picture.
4d5673acef47f0620ead1381b803c46f.jpg

Deputies say they were at Tyreek’s mother’s residence on Thursday, February 22 to notify his mother that her Infiniti vehicle was on fire in the Cainhoy area of Charleston County, the day after Pettigrew was reported missing.

BCSO says the mother said she last saw her son at around 9 a.m. on Wednesday, February 21 inside of his car on Ulmer Lane in Moncks Corner. Police also say the mother said she saw her son by himself when he left in unknown clothing.

Deputies say they pinged Tyreek’s cell phone and it pinged off of Jedburg Road at a residence at Whitehouse Road.

Officials say the mother said that her neighbor said she saw the vehicle earlier in the night at the El Cheapo at US 17A and 52 occupied by an unknown person that was not Tyreek between 10 p.m. and 1 a.m.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/new-information-on-missing-person-tyreek-pettigrew-according

It's not a good outcome when a car is set on fire. Ugh. I hope his Mom gets some news soon. Obviously a parent doesn't want bad news about their child vanishing but it seems to me knowing anything for closure would help rather than not knowing anything at all.

Deputies say they pinged Tyreek’s cell phone and it pinged off of Jedburg Road at a residence at Whitehouse Road.

So does someone live at the residence?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Is that his friend's house? Hopefully more info will be added to an updated article.

There is a really strange rabbit hole you can fall into on Facebook that raises some questions if you follow my links in my last post. I don't know how much I can describe here so I'll just say if you cross-reference the nickname his sister gives him "Glizzy"with his brother's friends, you will find them (all residents of SC) memorializing Glizzy (not the rapper) in the days right after Tyreek went missing. One of them tags a profile of said deceased person (that says it is in AL but has many SC friends) with yet another nickname who looks very much like Tyreek (it is very hard to tell since official pictures of Tyreek are so few). They are throwing the same hand signs as one particular clue, as well as in photos with a guy that looks like Tyreeks bro. I am skeptical of this theory only because I feel like his family would have figured this out or heard some solid rumors - maybe they have and that is what the reward is trying to entice one of these guys to say who did it?

There is a really strange rabbit hole you can fall into on Facebook that raises some questions if you follow my links in my last post. I don't know how much I can describe here so I'll just say if you cross-reference the nickname his sister gives him "Glizzy"with his brother's friends, you will find them (all residents of SC) memorializing Glizzy (not the rapper) in the days right after Tyreek went missing. One of them tags a profile of said deceased person (that says it is in AL but has many SC friends) with yet another nickname who looks very much like Tyreek (it is very hard to tell since official pictures of Tyreek are so few). They are throwing the same hand signs as one particular clue, as well as in photos with a guy that looks like Tyreeks bro. I am skeptical of this theory only because I feel like his family would have figured this out or heard some solid rumors - maybe they have and that is what the reward is trying to entice one of these guys to say who did it?

I'll have to check that out. You are probably right about the reward. People tend to speak up when money is involved.

IMO I just wonder if this is drug related? If not drug related this young man had information about someone for a criminal case. I know the mentality where I live that it's to cause harm to anyone that might "snitch"

IMO I just wonder if this is drug related? If not drug related this young man had information about someone for a criminal case. I know the mentality where I live that it's to cause harm to anyone that might "snitch"

I am confident drugs are at the center of this - whether Tyreek was involved in selling or someone thought he was a snitch is unclear, though. I hope someone out there has the guts to speak up. $5000 is a lot of money.

Whew... I tried to sort through this and got a huge headache. With all the Glizzy going on... ugh. Glizzy/Glock my head is spinning. Needless to say, I did not find what you were referring to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk
Back