WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everything seems to have quieted down.

The Aung family was pretty verbal at first, but nothing lately. Coles only made one public statement (that I know of), and they're also quiet. There are no new interviews with Samara or her mother.

What about the Private Investigator the Coles hired?

It seems like a bit of a longshot for AA and NC to successfully slip away for more than a month now with a PI and the FBI after them.

Everything seems to have quieted down.

The Aung family was pretty verbal at first, but nothing lately. Coles only made one public statement (that I know of), and they're also quiet. There are no new interviews with Samara or her mother.

What about the Private Investigator the Coles hired?

It seems like a bit of a longshot for AA and NC to successfully slip away for more than a month now with a PI and the FBI after them.
The longer this goes on, the more I wonder if they're still alive. Hate to think it, but, yeah.

The longer this goes on, the more I wonder if they're still alive. Hate to think it, but, yeah.
I know. It's an uncomfortable thought, but...

What if (MOO) NC was upset with her parents and decided she'd rather go with AA and Seraya on the camping trip? What if they had every intention of being back before AA's time with Seraya ran out but they ran into foul play?

Unlikely, I know, but I don't see them as being the type of criminal masterminds that can outwit a PI and the FBI this long. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cshh74
Back