Found Deceased MS - Amber Rose Barnett, 21, Biloxi, 17 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
It’s been about five weeks since Amber Rose Barnett was last seen at her mother’s house in Biloxi.

Police had asked for the public’s help on March 2. They’re asking again. The 21-year-old woman, last seen at her mother’s home, Feb. 17, has not been found.

Barnett normally talks to her mother at least every other day, but is not answering her phone, Biloxi Police Maj. Christopher De Back said Thursday.

“It appears she is fine and just out there somewhere,” De Back said.

Her mother wants to know she is safe, he said.

What police do know is Barnett was seen around Feed My Sheep, a soup kitchen on 19th Street in Gulfport, before she was reported missing.

Also, she had planned to look for a mobile home to rent near West Harrison High School.

Barnett sometimes uses the last name of McCants.

She is 5-feet-1, weighs about 150 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

To give a tip, call the Biloxi Police Department at 228-392-0641, the Biloxi Criminal Investigations Division at 228-435-6112 or Officer Manning at 228-702-3059. You can also email the Biloxi Criminal Intelligence Unit at ciu@biloxi.ms.us.

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/counties/harrison-county/article206424004.html

Biloxi PD: https://www.facebook.com/BiloxiPD/posts/597498630583249
51d1dbf3ec9e1c76bcce3e7dc06baff1.jpg

I've tried locating court dockets but can't find any because her court date has passed.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

BILOXI, MS (WLOX) -

Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove has confirmed that the body found Aug. 30 on Cemetery Road was that of Amber Rose Barnett.

Barnett had been missing for nearly seven months. Her family desperately searching, never giving up hope, only to find out late last week that her body was found.
Wayne Claude Adams was arrested Aug. 31 and charged with her murder. He is being held at the Harrison County Adult Detention Center on a $1 million bond.

In the meantime, the family is speaking out about who Amber was and the joy that has been taken from them when someone took her life. “She was a very vibrant person. Very lovable person. Amber never met a stranger,” said her sister Jamie Suddeth. “She could talk to anybody. She was the one in school where she made friends with all the people that didn’t have friends.”
Coroner ID's body found last week as Amber Rose Barnett
17538694_G.jpg

RIP Amber

So sorry. Brand new to the site! I see the link now! I know her!
No problem, AdysMom. When you post a link, the forum usually changes the http:// part with the name of the article, so, at first, it might not be obvious that there is an article hidden there. :)
Welcome to WS.

The family of Amber Rose Barnett is speaking out who Amber Barnett was and the joy that has...

The family of Amber Rose Barnett is speaking out who Amber Barnett was and the joy that has been robbed from them

At the sentencing hearing, Mary Jo came face to face with the man who ended her daughter’s life.

“He did state that he prayed that the family had peace and he wished that day never happened,” said Amber’s mother. “I take comfort in that. I can’t judge him, but he seemed remorseful.”

For Amber’s family, the sentencing is the final step in the legal process so that their hearts can finally start to heal, bringing with it relief and some small amount of closure to a nightmare they have lived in agony with for years.

Amber Barnett was Kamron Suddeth’s aunt, but he said she was more like a sister.

“She just meant a lot to everybody,” said Suddeth.

Now Suddeth and the rest of his family are feeling a sense of peace. ❤️
*March 2021 article

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay