PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think there is anyone on this thread downplaying the significance of the shooting.

It is not downplaying the significance of this attempted assasination to consider the possibility that it was not a bullet that that injured Trump.

There is a plethora of evidence already that Crooks intended to shoot Trump. Whether a bullet or a shard of something else injured Trump is irrelevant to the attempt.

But LE needs to know which it was to do a complete investigation.

MOO

Complete investigation is not letting secret service or fbi to hide their fault in this tragedy, and lay blame on others.
I am one that has lost faith in the intelligence community. Having lived for decades in the area of nsa and dc. Keeping up with the goings on so to speak. Many ppl I know work for gov.

Jmo

Complete investigation is not letting secret service or fbi to hide their fault in this tragedy, and lay blame on others.
I am one that has lost faith in the intelligence community. Having lived for decades in the area of nsa and dc. Keeping up with the goings on so to speak. Many ppl I know work for gov.

Jmo
The FBI has confirmed a bullet passed through Donald Trump's right ear.

His doctor also reported the same.

I replied to this quote, because I think it is worth reading again.

Critical Questions Raised​

1. Command Decisions: Who was in command and allowed such a critical tactical error?
  2. Order to Abandon Post: Who authorized the abandonment of the overwatch position?
  3. Lack of Rooftop Officer: Why was there no officer stationed on the roof to engage Crooks directly?
  4. Optimal Positioning: Why was the water tower, deemed a superior position, not utilized for overwatch?

Well, there you go. It's similar to my first guess. JMO, I'm not sure how SS would know these things were going on if local LE didn't advise they were happening.

• eam Composition: The sniper team initially consisted of three members.
  • Team Reduction: One member reportedly went home early, leaving two snipers on duty.
  • Suspicious Activity: The two remaining snipers were alerted to suspicious activity involving Crooks outside the building.
  • Investigation Error: One sniper left his post to investigate but found nothing and was subsequently locked out of the building after forgetting his access card.
  • Abandonment of Post: The last remaining sniper left the overwatch position to assist his locked-out teammate, leaving the sniper nest unmanned.
  • Shooter’s Action: During this period, Crooks crawled across the roof and fired on Trump without any engagement from the sniper team.

My next question is, why isn't there any formal questioning of the lead Secret Service agent that was in charge of the rally? Surely, this event was not directly under Cheatle's supervision. There must be a chain of command and the person overseeing the event made critical decisions that were wrong. MOO
No doubt all the agents there that day and those in DC who helped with planning have been questioned extensively. That will be ongoing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back