SC - Victoria Rose Smith, 3, dies, “Worst Cooks in America” winners, Jan 2021 *arrests* *1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The police report was heavily redacted. The only reply from AR was there was an incident the day before. Whether the older boys were playing too roughly and they didn’t seek medical attention sooner is a question which hopefully will come out. Unless she just snapped,

Could you provide a link for the police report? Thanks.

Ariel and Jerry both have Sanpaku eyes. Interesting.

UPSTATE-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sure there are many reasons for the police report to be redacted. There is an investigation. Could the Parents be charged with homicide, as she died in their care, if there was an accident, relating to the older children the day before?

ugh my heart. this is so so sad. I’m actually pretty surprised they called it in given the fact emergency responders could tell right away she had been abused, a cover up is often how these monsters operate! I wonder if the responsibility falls more so on one parent. Hopeful for swift justice for this beautiful little girl!

From your link:

Ariel Robinson had a dark sense of humor. In her podcast, she spoke openly about struggling with depression and said she attempted suicide multiple times as a teenager.

“This is the first year I’ve literally and specifically prayed to god ‘can you just let the rapture take place?’” Ariel Robinson said. “I literally hate it here. I literally hate this earth.”
“I’m very sensitive when it comes to stories about children and stuff like that,” Robinson said in her podcast (below). “So when the news starts talking about kids getting abused or murdered or left in a car or things like that, I was like I can’t watch this for my mental health because I can’t stand to hear about a child being harmed. So I stopped watching the news.”
[end] More at the link.

So she decided to take the life of an innocent three-year-old instead of her own life. Multiple suicide attempts. Great background check. <---- sarcasm.

If you go to IG search Ariel Robinson it will bring up her like regular account (‘missarielrobinson) if you go to like any of her posts she tags her other account that has everything it’s like arifunnycomedy? Or something but she tags it multiple times and it’s her second account. Lmk if You still need help I can message you about it

We can link her account. I cannot find it. If someone has the links, please post them. Shes arrested. Its allowed. Thanks.

Oh man! I’m just in disbelief.. the recent pics and love and family.. they all seem happy and healthy! Doesn’t look like ongoing abuse..
What the actual heck happened here?!?!? Someone snapped. So sad and scary, would not have seen that coming if I were a friend, family member or CPS. Damn.

Oh man! I’m just in disbelief.. the recent pics and love and family.. they all seem happy and healthy! Doesn’t look like ongoing abuse..
What the actual heck happened here?!?!? Someone snapped. So sad and scary, would not have seen that coming if I were a friend, family member or CPS. Damn.
Dre, Yes, I thought the same! I’ve poured over her videos with family, delivering gifts to families in need, so many organized fun activities for her kids, etc. She also makes comments of Unity, not being an extremist on right or left, saying to Love all people. Her and her husband whom she’s been with since high school, genuinely look to love and respect each other. It doesn’t make sense unless she snapped. There could be much more coming out with regard to her only un-redacted comment on the police report, alluding to something happening the day before.

Reactions: Dre
God, they are so full of love and light! I’m just floored and so sad!!

it’s really confusing and distressing to see and feel that even wonderful seeming people are capable of the worst, most heinous unspeakable acts. I was expecting something so different... I’m broken hearted at all of this. WHAT WENT WRONG I am crying

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back