GUILTY SC - Xena Rah'Lah Norman, 1, killed in car fire, father left her, Spartenburg, 12 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1-year-old found dead after car bursts into flames during chase in Spartanburg County

i am so angry i can hardly type. His family says "He would never leave baby in burning car",and we have not seen video(cops must be lying). He says "if i knew car was on fire i would not get out". YET- you go on a high speed chase -with your baby in the car, see sparks flying, get out of car and run away and that would be ok if the car was not on fire. Prayers for the fire department and LE that found the innocent baby.

1-year-old found dead after car bursts into flames during chase in Spartanburg County

i am so angry i can hardly type. His family says "He would never leave baby in burning car",and we have not seen video(cops must be lying). He says "if i knew car was on fire i would not get out". YET- you go on a high speed chase -with your baby in the car, see sparks flying, get out of car and run away and that would be ok if the car was not on fire. Prayers for the fire department and LE that found the innocent baby.

well he's lying cause the cops say the vehicle was fully engulfed before it came to a stop and he jumped out
what a freaking
I hope he gets murder charges

fly high with angels baby girl

What a . He also did not know why the car would not stop. It sure stopped when he needed to get out. Give me a break.

Really bright.

Your son made a choice, face it. You don't flee with a child in the car to begin with. Talk about family denial. Your concern should be for that grandbaby, not your son. Face it, you have lost them both. Thanks to him.

Quite honestly I do not care if it was engulfed or not but see no reason to not believe it was.

Going by priors I do not find him believable.

RIP baby. We will watch to see that justice comes.

No video so tell me this, what does the family think happened? Was someone else fleeing too and driving? Duh.

So we have an offender who put his own arse ahead of his child's and a family who is more concerned about him than justice for the child?

Forgive me if I do not understand that.

This is my reaction to the initial read of this, so forgive me for that as well. Reading some of these things takes its toll.

What a . He also did not know why the car would not stop. It sure stopped when he needed to get out. Give me a break.

Really bright.

Your son made a choice, face it. You don't flee with a child in the car to begin with. Talk about family denial. Your concern should be for that grandbaby, not your son. Face it, you have lost them both. Thanks to him.

Quite honestly I do not care if it was engulfed or not but see no reason to not believe it was.

Going by priors I do not find him believable.

RIP baby. We will watch to see that justice comes.

No video so tell me this, what does the family think happened? Was someone else fleeing too and driving? Duh.

So we have an offender who put his own arse ahead of his child's and a family who is more concerned about him than justice for the child?

Forgive me if I do not understand that.

This is my reaction to the initial read of this, so forgive me for that as well. Reading some of these things takes its toll.

Great post!

(What a piece of cr@p father.)

From your link former:

“Today the family of Xena's mother, Thaisa Young joined together in solidarity behind Xena's dad.”

"We belive him, we 100% both sides of the family believe what he's saying, if he would have knew, he would not have got out of the car," said Renalla Clowney, Xena's Great Aunt.”

“Despite the charges, the family asked for prayers for not just Xena's mother but her father, too.”

No comment.....

No logic what so ever

He left his daughter in the car no matter the circumstance! He was in a high speed chase with his daughter IN THE CAR WITH DRUGS

I know the family are victims as well here but it’s very hard to be understanding in this circumstance. I hope for peace for them and understanding to not protect this murderer. They are failing that precious child even in death :(

1-year-old dies in burning car when dad flees after police chase, SC agents say
Quote from mother of baby on site i can't name is now different.

The little girl’s grandmother addressed the court during the hearing, voicing her support for Norman, according to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal.

“He would have died for her,” Christina Palmer said, according to the newspaper. “I don’t believe what they are saying. He would have saved his baby.”

“This situation I am facing has affected my ENTIRE LIFE!” Thaisha Young, Xena’s mother, wrote on the fundraiser page. “How could God take such a beautiful loving child and take my baby XENA from me?”

============================================================

Daddy was out at 10 pm, with the 1 yr old, and drugs in the car, doing 67 in a 45. When he sees the flashing lights he takes off , knowing his baby is in the back seat.

“I just know that the car wasn’t on fire when I got out the car. I would have stayed in that car with my daughter,” Norman said during a Saturday bond hearing, according to FOX Carolina. “I seen sparks coming from under the tires when I tried to stop and I couldn’t stop at that point. I don’t know why what happened to the car where I couldn’t stop.”

so he did know there were 'sparks' coming out from under the tires, when he ran and left there baby in the sparking car. So not that surprising if it was on fire.

But none of the family was upset he was driving around that night speeding, with drugs in the car, and leading the police on a high speed chase, with the little baby strapped in the back seat?

A criminal background check shows Norman was arrested on drug and weapon charges in October by Spartanburg Police Department.

The police report says an officer stopped Norman for what appeared to be an altered tag on the SUV he was driving.

An officer noted the strong smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle.

The report says Norman’s infant was in the SUV, along with the child’s mother.

Police found two guns and what looked like marijuana in plastic bags and a mason jar in the SUV, according to the report.

The report says a total of 174 grams of marijuana and numerous pills in prescription bottles without Norman’s name were also found.

A background check reveals that Norman was arrested for unlawful carrying of a weapon and three counts of possession with intent to distribute drugs.

The woman with Norman at the time of his arrest in October was released at the scene.

Man who left daughter in burning car had infant in vehicle during prior stop

Maybe he does have regret but he made a series of wrong and unfortunate choices putting himself above the safety of his daughter each and every time. Those choices resulted in the death of his daughter.

First he was doing 67 in a 45 zone, no concern for safety of the child or for that matter others on the road. I hate being judgmental but quite honestly if you have drugs in the car, it is a pretty stupid idea to speed don't ya think? And give them a reason to pull you over in the first place... Drugs, speeding, child in car (several bad choices right there with a total disregard of child's safety).

When he should have pulled over for what would only be a speeding ticket for most people, he chose not to likely because he had drugs in the car so he takes them on a high speed dangerous chase with his child in the car (yet another bad choice again with disregard for the safety of his daughter). I wonder if he had an active driver's license.

He throws the drugs out and he sees sparks and knows there are sparks.

When he finally had to stop, he bolts, abandoning his daughter. Again yet another bad choice and this one resulted in the death of his daughter.

Several choices made putting himself before the safety of his daughter, several chances to have made different decisions to avoid such an outcome.

Unless there is a total misportrayal of the facts here, I fail to see the family's disbelief--he put his daughter in danger with choice after choice and apparently cared less. He put himself first with a total disregard for her safety.

I have no words to understand how the families can ignore there were multiple choices here and he made them. That is beyond enabling, it is total blindness.

I wrote the above before I read the article about the October arrest. Wow. So he has been in trouble before with his child with? And the mother with as well? Well then she as well has had that baby in the car with drugs to sell and certainly was aware he was doing this and whether she was involved or not who knows but she certainly knew because she was present during this arrest.

All I can do is smh.

Someone mentioned the family enabling him, upthread. And it seems that is exactly what happened here. Because of the earlier arrest, with the baby in the car, we can see they all knew what he was up to at night, when he was out driving around.

And yet, there he was again, at 10:30 pm, driving around with the 1 yr old in the backseat, speeding with drugs in the car. Why is a tiny baby out at night and not home tucked in bed?

Makes me wonder if he was using the baby as a prop to avoid looking suspicious when he was out transporting drugs?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back