Found Safe SC - Z’Maiah Carter, 15, last seen shopping plaza, Columbia, 25 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More on the previous incident in April:

Deputies shared this incident report from last April where Z’Maiah had run away with her boyfriend, but her parents say this time is different.

She returned within 24 hours. Z’Maiah’s father says he can’t stop thinking about someone possibly taking his daughter.

Also a few more details:
Our Lauren Adams found out a friend said Z’Maiah was headed to Chick-fil-A after school to meet someone who was going to pay her $400 to do some school work.

Parents of missing teen say she may have been meeting with a stranger

my son (who goes to the same school she does) told me earlier that he asked 1 of his teachers about her today & the teacher didnt even have a clue about it. she was shocked when my son told her that a student from their school was missing. SMH
See that’s just unacceptable! Not everyone watches the news or has social media, but the city should be flipped upside down looking for these missing people! It’s very heartbreaking!

Deputies shared this incident report from last April where Z’Maiah had run away with her boyfriend, but her parents say this time is different.

She returned within 24 hours. Z’Maiah’s father says he can’t stop thinking about someone possibly taking his daughter.

Also a few more details:
Our Lauren Adams found out a friend said Z’Maiah was headed to Chick-fil-A after school to meet someone who was going to pay her $400 to do some school work.

I feel like the reason she was headed to chick-fil-a is a gray area. The details seem to change or be unclear. Thank you for more information on the April incident.

They said per security footage, she never made it to the chick-fil-a, so I’m assuming she would need to walk through the Once Upon a Child parking lot to get there?

I feel like the reason she was headed to chick-fil-a is a gray area. The details seem to change or be unclear. Thank you for more information on the April incident.

They said per security footage, she never made it to the chick-fil-a, so I’m assuming she would need to walk through the Once Upon a Child parking lot to get there?

Yes, that's where screams were heard. Employees there called 911

Yes, that's where screams were heard. Employees there called 911
Gotcha. Do we think maybe she got into a car that she thought was maybe him? Or approached the man she thought was the right man (assuming she hadn’t met him before…which would then raise the question of how she got a phone from him…)

Gotcha. Do we think maybe she got into a car that she thought was maybe him? Or approached the man she thought was the right man (assuming she hadn’t met him before…which would then raise the question of how she got a phone from him…)
Probably too many coincidences. I’m guessing he lured her and she met foul play. With that being a high traffic area, it is a little strange no one would notice. I’m assuming there were quite a few people around since the people in the stores couldn’t find out where the screams were coming from; which I can totally believe.

Great news!!

Chandra Cleveland
7 Feb 2022
THANK EVERYONE!
273487373_10226583681554656_405718279503378410_n.jpg

Richland Co. Sheriff: Missing teen found in Columbia

This is about her being found. Thank goodness!
Sheriff Lott seems annoyed, mentioned people making his job harder. Who is he talking about? The family. The private investigator. I can’t blame them for trying hard to find their daughter. Strange.
My interpretation of the sheriff's comment was likely aimed at the usual online trolls who inject themselves into non-moderated online communities in these cases, not the family or PI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back