Scott Tadych

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im not sure MEM, maybe someone else knows.

I don't like ST, lol- he appears smarter than the rest of the Averys put together, and I don't discount that he was involved with BoD. They are the only two who knew what each other was doing that day.

In the ST interviews, doesn't he say the first time he took the day oof. The second time he worked.

Good Catch!

That is one of the first things I noticed also! That was a BIG red flag! And it just continued a downward spiral of falsehoods with his inconsistent statements such as, "knowing Bobby was going deer hunting"/"found out later Bobby went hunting" and when he arrived to pick Barb up "Barb was standing outside with Steven and one of her sons"/"Barb came out of the house...Steven and one of her boys were behind the garage with the fire". Wow! Talk about a guy who cannot keep his stories straight!

IMO They need to check with his employer as to whether he was present that day or not and also check with the hospital as to when his mother had surgery (date/time) and whether there are notes as to whether any family members were there. In most cases the doctor (or a nurse) will talk to family member(s) in the recovery room waiting room to let them know how their family members surgery went - and note it. At my hospital we do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back