Found Deceased SD - Angela Armstrong, 45, Sioux Falls, 3 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah. Towards the end there, I did too. The family never was that forthcoming with info and even admitted to wanting to keep some info from the children after she was found. I kind of wonder if AA didn't actually talk to her mom or someone and mention that she was afraid she was going to harm herself - and possibly even ask Mom or another family member to take care of her kids, but the family never wanted to let that piece of information be shared. (All supposition on my part & MOO.)

Regardless of her most recent relationship with the father of the two youngest, if it was reasonably predicted that he'd be getting sentenced to jail for some time the next day, she could have easily looked at that as, 1) anxiety/stress if it would mean loss of child support, & 2) a sort of freedom from worry that her kids would end up with him if she were no longer "in the picture". So feeling like he was going to prison for quite a while (assuming that she "knew") might have been the last straw that finally brought her to take that action.

Again, MOO.
Depression is the worst enemy. In one picture of her she looks down.

Maybe (just my opinion) she left a letter to her mom. Poor mother and children. RIP AA. Pray for her mom and children.

I certainly wasn’t expecting the news we received today. I think what’s most confusing to me is LE not being forthcoming with the public in regards to who the garage belonged to. Could it be because a lawsuit is going to happen between Angela’s family and The Commons?

I certainly wasn’t expecting the news we received today. I think what’s most confusing to me is LE not being forthcoming with the public in regards to who the garage belonged to. Could it be because a lawsuit is going to happen between Angela’s family and The Commons?

Can you please explain to me why her family would be sueing them?

Can you please explain to me why her family would be sueing them?

I feel there may be a lawsuit in the future due to Angela being able to gain access to the garage when it wasn’t hers.

I realize none of us know how she was able to enter the garage, but it was and is the responsibility of The Commons to make sure the garage doors on their property are functioning correctly and that all locks/remotes are replaced after someone moves.

I feel there may be a lawsuit in the future due to Angela being able to gain access to the garage when it wasn’t hers.

I realize none of us know how she was able to enter the garage, but it was and is the responsibility of The Commons to make sure the garage doors on their property are functioning correctly and that all locks/remotes are replaced after someone moves.

If that is truly the case, I really hope that company countersues. That is just ridiculous..
.... jhmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773