SD SD - Tyler Weathersby, 31, went for a walk, left his phone & wallet at home, Sioux Falls, 4 Sept 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
thumbnail_image.png

Weathersby is described as 6 feet tall with brown eyes and black hair, and is 31 years old. He reportedly left his home for a walk on the morning of Sept. 4 without his phone or wallet while wearing a white shirt and black shorts, and his not been seen since.

More at Sioux Falls police still looking for info in connection to man missing since Sept. 4

SEP 11, 2024
So far, the search for a missing 31 year old man from Sioux Falls has come up empty. Sioux Falls Police Chief Jon Thum says Tyler Weathersby hasn’t been seen since going for a walk the morning of Sept. 4, 2024.
  • Thum appreciates the assistance they are getting from the general public.
  • Tyler left his wallet and phone at home.
  • LE is coordinating drone searches in the area where he was last seen.

Tyler is a local entrepreneur

KELOLAND News talked with Weathersby and his wife, Monalisa Perez, back in 2021 about their online clothing brand, wäke. The couple launched their business in 2018, shortly before the COVID-19 pandemic. Weathersby was known as Tyler Blake in KELOLAND’s 2021 coverage.

Weathersby is also an art school graduate from Chicago. Their use of social media helped them find success early on in their business.
KELOLAND News also interviewed Weathersby and Perez in 2021 about their podcast People Being People.

ETA surveillance video of Tyler walking

Last edited:
Instagram

FB

Web

I don’t post much but I live in the same town as Tyler. There’s been a lot of rumors because of how well known his wife and him are (I don’t know what I can or can’t say so I will leave it at that.) I just hope he’s found safe. It’s been more than a few days now.
Let’s say that IMO, FB is always generally quite informative, esp if it shows eg. pics that press is not. Just saying, JMO

Edit to add that the official FB group is called SEARCH FOR TYLER.
It contains the same ring cam footage but showing Tyler re-going back at 7.33 ( the footage shown by press shows him at 7.29)

We’re coordinating drone searches on some of the last areas that the individual was seen, either by us on camera somewhere or been reported to us,” Lieutenant Aaron Nyberg said.

Community members are also on the lookout. A Facebook group launched shortly after Weathersby’s disappearance now has more than 6,000 members hoping to bring him home safely

Last edited:
You may recognize his wife from her previous relationship

His family is not working with his wife in the search, and based on their social media posts they do not think she is being very transparent with the details.

It also came out that she is receiving the life insurance payouts for her children from the previous relationship that she caused the end of.

I don't want to speculate, but based on the lengths she would go to for viral fame I have a small suspicion that he's either not really missing, balloon boy style, or she didn't think anyone would believe her that it happened a 2nd time.
OMG, that situation with the previous relationship is horrible!

I hope we hear that Tyler is safe.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67