SD SD - Tyler Weathersby, 31, went for a walk, left his phone & wallet at home, Sioux Falls, 4 Sept 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KELOLAND News had an exclusive interview with Weathersby’s wife and brother, who remain deeply concerned about his well-being.

Monalisa Perez says she has no idea where her husband could be.

Perez says she and Tyler just had their baby six months ago, plus he has two stepchildren, that’s why she strongly believes he would never just leave on his own.

We spoke with Tyler’s brother Gregory, who lives in Wyoming. He, too, doesn’t believe Tyler would just disappear without a trace.

I'm not sure why I'm asking but they have video of him going for his daily walk at 7:45am (ish). What time was he reported missing? I may have missed that. TIA

It’s all confusing to me. I can’t get the times right.
On the Find fb page, video from neighbors showing him walking by have been shared. I map with those times have been posted also. According to the posts, the first sighting was 7:15am & the last video of him in the neighborhood was around 7:37am.

That being said, did he make it back to the house where his wife saw him & then left again at 7:45am?

Sorry, I’m just confused!

SEP 19, 2024
While SFPD spokesman Sam Clemens did not have any updates to give, he asked the public to give whatever information they can to police or report it on Crime Stoppers.

“We’ve had over 100 leads from the public and we’ve really exhausted all of those leads,” Clemens said at Thursday’s police briefing.

Gregory Weathersby echoes the call for tips to help find his brother.

“If you have any type of footage from anything, from the time he started his walk to wherever he may have went. If you do send it to the police department you can send it directly toechoes because we all need to work together to find Tyler and bring Tyler home.”

SEP 20, 2024
[...]

Sioux Falls Police Public Information Officer, Sam Clemens told Dakota News Now, “The detective in charge of the case is investigating everything, but we still need more information. We believe that somebody out there has some piece of information.”

[...]

If you have any footage from the time he started his walk to wherever he may have gone, you're asked to please forward that valuable information to the police department right away.

One of the easiest ways to reach authorities is by contacting Crime Stoppers at 605-367-7007.

Brother of missing Sioux Falls man speaks out, shares questions​

The Sioux Falls community continues to question why a man walked out of his home and vanished on September 4th. As police ask for any possible tips to get called in for investigation, Tyler Weathersby’s brother tells us about him, his dreams and life in Sioux Falls.

Gregory Weathersby wants you to know that his younger brother Tyler is more than just a news story of a missing man in Sioux Falls. He’s also a father, a son, a husband and a brother.

Watch Gregory’s full interview with Beth Warden here

SEP 24, 2024
Per Police Chief Jon Thum:
  • Tyler's case is high visibility because he was known and loved by many.
  • Detectives are working hard on the case.
  • He believes someone has the information needed to solve it.
  • He says several homicides are also still demanding a lot of attention, but so far nothing that can be released publicly.

On Wednesday, First Alert Investigator Beth Warden was welcomed into the family home and held the six-month-old baby of Tyler and his wife, Mona Lisa Perez.

“This last three weeks. I really think he will show back up. I really do,” said Mona Lisa. “The reality of it is my husband went on a walk Wednesday morning, and he never came back.”

She described the mounting stress that Tyler was enduring and believed he was still alive and that wherever he is, he may need help.

Mona Lisa asked for anyone who had interaction with Tyler, especially on September 4, to come forward.

She’s aware of two people who talked to him but have not yet come forward. That was about 8:00 a.m. near the intersection of Marion Road and Madison.

He was talking to a car and he was talking to someone on a bicycle. And if you are those people, like, please, can you come forward to see what he was saying to you? Okay? And even if they’re high schoolers, like, just tell your parents or something to see what he said,” Mona Lisa pleaded.

He was talking to a car and he was talking to someone on a bicycle. And if you are those people, like, please, can you come forward to see what he was saying to you? Okay? And even if they’re high schoolers, like, just tell your parents or something to see what he said,” Mona Lisa pleaded.
RSBM - I'm wondering how she knows he spoke to those people? Is this from someone's doorbell camera?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back