SD SD - Walter “Wall-e” Avery, adult, Sioux Falls, 9 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

CTPDMom

Reaction score
"A Sioux Falls woman is looking for her husband after not hearing from him since Saturday evening.

After Walter “Wall-e” Avery’s truck was found at his workplace with a number of his belongings, his wife and co-workers began to worry.

“We don’t know anything. It’s like he vanished.” Dawn Avery said goodbye to Wall-e Avery on Saturday around 3:40 P.M. after he was called out for a tow."

"Just Bring Him Home": Wife Searching for Answers in Husband's Disappearance

This hasn't gotten much traction, this article plus a Missing Persons Cases Network FB post are all I can find.

"Just Bring Him Home": Wife Searching for Answers in Husband's Disappearance

**Saturday around 3:40 P.M., he was called out for a tow.
**the company shows Wall-e cleared his tow call around 5:42 P.M.
** He was then assigned to another call, but his truck was found back at A Plus towing.
**They got a hold of him up on North Cliff. And one of the drivers was in the area and got there about 5:55. And the truck was there but he was already gone.
**Wall-e’s phone, the keys to his truck and all of the company credit cards were still inside of his truck at a-plus towing.
**He did an ATM withdrawal of $100 sometime between 5 and 8 that night.

His wife commented today on missing person post about him that she found his wedding ring in the tow truck also so she believes he left her and left on his own.
That’s sad, but it sounds probable. I wonder how old he is, if they had kids, etc. I guess he would be considered voluntarily missing.

That’s sad, but it sounds probable. I wonder how old he is, if they had kids, etc. I guess he would be considered voluntarily missing.

Looking at his Facebook page, he appears to have a couple of young kids. Very sad, but if he has just walked away, I hope that eventually they can sort something out so the kids at least can still see their father.

*Edit* I read somewhere he also has grandkids so those might be the ones I see on his FB pic.

Last edited:
KDLT News

Comments on this KDLT article FB post make it pretty clear what happened, imo.

His family is also posting revealing info on the Missing Persons Cases Network FB post about him missing.

Wow. One of the rare cases where I'd like someone to draw a diagram for me so I can follow all the drama! My thoughts are with the children involved in this mess.

Every link previously posted is broken or no longer exists when I click on them.

We Help the Missing on Facebook has a post about Wall-e being missing that is marked "located safe." It has interesting comments/replies:

We Help The Missing (permalink)

I couldn't find any LE/MSM confirmation, so it is just a Facebook rumor.

We Help the Missing on Facebook has a post about Wall-e being missing that is marked "located safe." It has interesting comments/replies:

We Help The Missing (permalink)

I couldn't find any LE/MSM confirmation, so it is just a Facebook rumor.

Very interesting comments for sure. If true, sad situation.

I never noticed this wasn't updated. Thar posted is a brief summary of the info being spread. His family had posted about it too and he was found. Looks like all that is gone now. Not sure if MSM ever updated that he was located though. I think the SFPD did though. Dawn his then wife posted it too but then made her page private.

MOO since all links are gone

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste